GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marchegiano
marchegiano

video editing Empty video editing

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 pm
Hey guys, I've a few amiga 060's from back in the day I usually do all my editing on. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but it's what I know best. I was wondering if any of y'all know of a simple video cutting program. I just want to cut the fat on some vids to get them on stream sites.
Wolfman
Wolfman

video editing Empty Re: video editing

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:29 pm
I use videopad, the same i used for my first HL, recommended by Johan that also did most of his HL there. It's easy IMO, i learned everything in the first hours. It has a free version and a complete version, but if you're into a simple editing the free one is good enough.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm
thanks Wolfman. Once I have a complete set up I'll be sure to credit you.
Adax

Tue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm
marchegiano wrote:Hey guys, I've a few amiga 060's from back in the day I usually do all my editing on. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but it's what I know best..

LOL Amiga? Damn! Old's kool marchegiano 8) Got any Atari ST computers I could use for making music as well? Surprised
marchegiano
marchegiano

Tue May 01, 2012 7:13 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:
marchegiano wrote:Hey guys, I've a few amiga 060's from back in the day I usually do all my editing on. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but it's what I know best..

LOL Amiga? Damn! Old's kool marchegiano 8) Got any Atari ST computers I could use for making music as well? Surprised

props to you fer knowing wtf i'm speaking of. tbh, I dunno. I'll look and if I do I could certainly donate them. I used to, but moving and storage are damn near impossible to get down to a science.
Adax

Tue May 01, 2012 8:57 pm
marchegiano wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:

props to you fer knowing wtf i'm speaking of. tbh, I dunno. I'll look and if I do I could certainly donate them. I used to, but moving and storage are damn near impossible to get down to a science.

Dude I'll seriously take some old Atari computers if you happen to still have them! Shocked Look into it if you have the spare time and hit me up with a PM or something, I'd cover shipping costs and what not!

I hear stories about how they had the tightest MIDI implementation & sequencing and that's even over today's interfaces. I'd love to know for myself Smile
Dorch
Dorch

Sun May 06, 2012 1:28 pm
I got an atari st audax but the shipping costs would suck from here
Adax

Sun May 06, 2012 2:24 pm
Dorch wrote:I got an atari st audax but the shipping costs would suck from here

Damn, yeah shipping would be a bitch but if I could afford it I'd totally take it off your hands!

Maybe in the future when money is easier and situations aren't so stressful, you never know! Try hang on to that old ass, yet still totally applicable, computer Dorch!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum