GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Put all your fix fights in UFC Empty Put all your fix fights in UFC

Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:53 am
What I hate is the narrative that pride fix fights sources from some fighters like Gary goodridge
And takadas pride fights. 1 notable is the Coleman but the others were not in his record like the Pride 7 - Alexander Otsuka vs Nobuhiko Takada.

Modern ufc
Greg hardy vs Dmitri Smoliakov
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RAjNdjUoSQE

Clearly a fix dive.

Cerrone vs Mcgregor fight

Old era UFC

UFC6 Clash of the Titans TAKTAROV vs MACIAS
😱 Clearly a fix.

Not related but bonus victor Belfort vs Jon Jones
Steroids debacle and clearly grey areas were exercise to ovoid legality issues to allowed this fight to happen.

Name any on the comments would be appreciated.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Put all your fix fights in UFC Empty Re: Put all your fix fights in UFC

Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:18 pm
I don't have any examples but that Hardy fight video you posted, it didn't look like a dive to me.

I thought the uppercut jarred him, and the ground and pound shots were landing pretty well on the temples.

And I certainly don't think Pride fights were fixed, either.

Does fight fixing happen? Obviously yeah.

Sometimes by the officials.

I thought Fedor-Henderson was suspicious, because I hate Herb Dean, and he often lets fights go on too long, which I don't like, but in that case, he seemed anxious to stop it, although it was maybe a good stoppage (one of his few, though I don't really know if it was a good stoppage or not; Fedor was probably on his way out, and Henderson certainly rocked him), but inconsistency is also a problem.

But, the Hardy fight doesn't look fixed to me.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:49 pm
Please consider rewatching but better judgment on the fight entirety. This was on YouTube but poor edit. Here's a better one

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Greg_Hardy_vs_Dmitrii_Smoliakov_Full_Fight_UFC_Fight_Night_150_Part_2/10298365

He clearly went down looking for a quick way almost bob Sapp like it's still a dive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum