GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 277  bellator 279  Empty Bellator 277 bellator 279

Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:14 am
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/86986-bellator-277-mckee-vs-pitbull-2

Personally I believe aj goes 2-0 against pitbull look for the ufc fans to say corey should be the favourite than claim " it was fixed " if vadim wins . I have pico winning against Jeremy Kennedy.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/87505-bellator-279

I think cyborg wins the rematch unbelievable how much shit that woman's cops funny think is if you ask them " why do you hate cyborg "? Guarantee most can't come up with a straight answer .

Juan vs raufeon I have either juan via finish or raufeon via decision .

As for horiguchi vs mix if horiguchi can keep it on the feet I have him winning on the ground I give mix the advantage.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bellator 277  bellator 279  Empty Re: Bellator 277 bellator 279

Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:41 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/86986-bellator-277-mckee-vs-pitbull-2

Personally I believe aj goes 2-0 against pitbull look for the ufc fans to say corey should be the favourite than claim " it was fixed " if vadim wins . I have pico winning against Jeremy Kennedy.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/87505-bellator-279

I think cyborg wins the rematch unbelievable how much shit that woman's cops funny think is if you ask them " why do you hate cyborg "? Guarantee most can't come up with a straight answer .

Juan vs raufeon I have either juan via finish or raufeon via decision  .

As for horiguchi vs mix if horiguchi can keep it on the feet I have him winning on the ground I give mix the advantage.

Well put. As far as they hate Cyborg cause Dana told them to when he was kissing Ronda's ass. The Nemkov/Anderson stuff might have some complain about fixed but others may say "Anderson was never that good anyway" or they'll bring up Dana's lie of about UFC cutting him when he left.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:52 am
49-46 what the hell was that judge watching ? Sucks the lhw gp ended in a nc though I had corey winning that fight.

I love how when bad decisions happen in the ufc it's the fault of the judges but when bad decisions happen else where they oh no that promotion is corrupt and should be shut down. But of course the only reason people are giving aj shit is because he said he can beat the ufc champion . For the biggest mma promotion they sure do have the most insecure fan base.

Ufc has sure as hell done a fantastic job of brain washing people the term sheep is true for those people.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:39 am
westcott123 wrote:49-46 what the hell was that judge watching ? Sucks the lhw gp ended in a nc though I had corey winning that fight.

I love how when bad decisions happen in the ufc it's the fault of the judges but when bad decisions happen else where they oh no that promotion is corrupt and should be shut down. But of course the only reason people are giving aj shit is because he said he can beat the ufc champion . For the biggest mma promotion they sure do have the most insecure fan base.

Ufc has sure as hell done a fantastic job of brain washing people the term sheep is true for those people.

I'll never understand fans being so drunk on UFC kool-aid. Yes, UFC can put on good shows but there are other promotions who put on good shows. Of course longtime fans are insecure because they have PTSD regarding Liddell in PRIDE.

I guess Nemkov/Anderson will rightfully be run back. Shame cause the rest of the show looked good. I give Linton Vassell credit as he's reinvented himself since moving up to heavyweight.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:13 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:49-46 what the hell was that judge watching ? Sucks the lhw gp ended in a nc though I had corey winning that fight.

I'll never understand fans being so drunk on UFC kool-aid. Yes, UFC can put on good shows but there are other promotions who put on good shows. Of course longtime fans are insecure because they have PTSD regarding Liddell in PRIDE.

I guess Nemkov/Anderson will rightfully be run back. Shame cause the rest of the show looked good. I give Linton Vassell credit as he's reinvented himself since moving up to heavyweight.

The stupid thing the only reason they hate other mma organisations is because " it's the cool thing to do ".
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:20 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

I will say this you have to love the "experts" who look at fighter and go "He ShE GeT SmAsHeD In ThE UfC".
lamarclark09

Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:05 am
They both are the best as well as the worst Bellator tournament ever. I still can’t figure out why Corey is still here and unmatchable matches held between of two them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum