GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

‘After I Leave the UFC, I’m Done With Them,’ Rampage Jackson Empty ‘After I Leave the UFC, I’m Done With Them,’ Rampage Jackson

Thu May 03, 2012 5:16 pm
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

‘After I Leave the UFC, I’m Done With Them,’ Rampage Jackson Empty Re: ‘After I Leave the UFC, I’m Done With Them,’ Rampage Jackson

Thu May 03, 2012 8:33 pm
Rampage vs. King Mo at KSW

BOOK IT
Kinosis
Kinosis

‘After I Leave the UFC, I’m Done With Them,’ Rampage Jackson Empty Re: ‘After I Leave the UFC, I’m Done With Them,’ Rampage Jackson

Thu May 03, 2012 8:37 pm
^That would be awesome. I hope more high profile guys leave zuffa. Afterall, zuffa is nothing without it's fighters and they aren't doing a very good job of building new guys. They just buy fighters who were already established from Pride, WEC, Strikeforce, etc. I think as these legends retire or leave zuffa, their power will continue to fade.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu May 03, 2012 10:17 pm
Dana told his manager that Rampage doesn't have any appeal anymore. F**kers.

They use him to sell out their Japan show and he fights on a blown out knee so he doesn't let them or their fans down. WTF!

Evidently Rampage feels he's been taken for granted. Maybe even taken advantage of. Who wouldn't. No doubt they're lo-balling him on the money side and he's saying I'm worth more than that. Their saying take it or leave it and you have no bargaining power just like any other UFC fighter.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 03, 2012 11:04 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:Rampage vs. King Mo at KSW

BOOK IT

That would be so bad ass. Rampage vs. Mo at KSW, ONE FC, M-1, or Bellator would be sweet.
KSW
KSW

Fri May 04, 2012 12:28 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:Rampage vs. King Mo at KSW

BOOK IT
cheers Rampage belongs in the ring
KSW
KSW

Fri May 04, 2012 12:30 am
Dagwood wrote:Dana told his manager that Rampage doesn't have any appeal anymore. F**kers.

They use him to sell out their Japan show and he fights on a blown out knee so he doesn't let them or their fans down. WTF!

Evidently Rampage feels he's been taken for granted. Maybe even taken advantage of. Who wouldn't. No doubt they're lo-balling him on the money side and he's saying I'm worth more than that. Their saying take it or leave it and you have no bargaining power just like any other UFC fighter.

I already read tons of posts on other forums about what a can and backstabber Rampage is. How can he do this to the almighty Zuffa, Rampage deserves to be hanged.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri May 04, 2012 12:30 am
I guess I'm going to have to get this episode.
KSW
KSW

Fri May 04, 2012 12:44 am
‘After I Leave the UFC, I’m Done With Them,’ Rampage Jackson Fedorputincallborder

‘After I Leave the UFC, I’m Done With Them,’ Rampage Jackson 3973136183 This is great Dag, did you make it?
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri May 04, 2012 5:27 am
^ Yup. Very Happy
Van Halen MMA
Van Halen MMA

Fri May 04, 2012 11:04 am
Rampage can finally leave the UFC and be in real fights
Wolfman
Wolfman

Fri May 04, 2012 11:37 am
Van Halen MMA wrote:Rampage can finally leave the UFC and be in real fights

Hopefully he starts fighting back this time. His last UFC ones were terrible. I like the guy but i don't know if he'll ever be into training serious anymore.
wekka
wekka

Sun May 06, 2012 5:00 am
Id rather see Rampage done with MMA, he just doesn't look like he wants to be fighting anymore.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum