GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Cris signs with bellator  Empty Cris signs with bellator

Sat May 06, 2023 1:36 am
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sherdog.com/news/news/Bellator-ReSigns-Featherweight-Champion-Cris-Cyborg-Justino-189902/amp

In all honesty apart from nunes who the hell is there for her to fight in the ufc?  It is amazing how much hate she gets since she seems to be one of the nicest people in mma I know ufc fans don't like fighters standing up to Dana and the ufc they expect all fighters to be " yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir"

Rocksoldier84 likes this post

Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Cris signs with bellator  Empty Re: Cris signs with bellator

Tue May 16, 2023 8:39 pm
Agree. Glad she's staying in Bellator but I am curious if she ever fought Nunes again. I really think she didn't take Nunes seriously in their last fight.

westcott123 likes this post

westcott123
westcott123

Wed May 17, 2023 4:58 am
I personally don't think she took nunes lightly but I do believe she made the mistake in thinking she can walk through nunes punches. Besides who the hell in the ufc is she supposed to fight? Nunes over and over until one of them retires?  Hell cris beat holly "always getting a title shot after one win" Holm she would've beaten GDR and she definitely wouldn't have lost to Juliana pena. She definitely would've smashed women like raquel pennigton.

Rocksoldier84 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum