GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Watched the UFC last night & saw some technical grappling + sub attempts Empty Watched the UFC last night & saw some technical grappling + sub attempts

Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 am
Watched the UFC last night & saw some technical grappling + sub attempts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3nyWYA3kNe4I7zCT9j69MwBcjAoNqmoIX7FD3MllOdXz7eQOobw

Shocked

KSW
KSW

Watched the UFC last night & saw some technical grappling + sub attempts Empty Re: Watched the UFC last night & saw some technical grappling + sub attempts

Sun May 06, 2012 8:50 am
All they have to do now is to get rid of Dana and use a ring.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Watched the UFC last night & saw some technical grappling + sub attempts Empty Re: Watched the UFC last night & saw some technical grappling + sub attempts

Sun May 06, 2012 8:53 am
nate diaz sub and the sweep in the end of round 2 was all class
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:All they have to do now is to get rid of Dana and use a ring.

And Rogan and Goldberg (especially Rogan).
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 am
And Bruce Buffer
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 am
^ I could'a watched Palhares & Belcher scramble all tied up together for a full three rounds. Pretty entertaining on the ground while it lasted.

KSW
KSW

Sun May 06, 2012 9:03 am
Dagwood wrote:^ I could'a watched Palhares & Belcher scramble all tied up together for a full three rounds. Pretty entertaining on the ground while it lasted.

Yeah that was awesome, Belcher has some great skills both standing and on the ground.
KSW
KSW

Sun May 06, 2012 9:05 am
nodogoshi wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:All they have to do now is to get rid of Dana and use a ring.

And Rogan and Goldberg (especially Rogan).
Lol true, maybe it would be best if DREAM bought the UFC and killed the brand to take all the best fighters.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 am
I can't stand Rogan. He was a good fit for fear factor I guess, that should've been the ceiling.
rezin
rezin

Sun May 06, 2012 10:27 am
We talk trash on zuffa but the fact is that the ufc is really not so bad at all.

All they need is a few changes here and there ( like getting rid of White, changing to full rules instead of American rules, getting rid of the Fertitas, no championship clauses, no exclusivity clauses, fair payment to fighters, getting rid of the cage, getting rid of the commentators etc. etc.) to overcome mediocrity.
KSW
KSW

Sun May 06, 2012 11:11 am
rezin wrote:We talk trash on zuffa but the fact is that the ufc is really not so bad at all.

All they need is a few changes here and there ( like getting rid of White, changing to full rules instead of American rules, getting rid of the Fertitas, no championship clauses, no exclusivity clauses, fair payment to fighters, getting rid of the cage, getting rid of the commentators etc. etc.) to overcome mediocrity.
Lmao, then all that is left is the fighters.
Adax

Sun May 06, 2012 2:35 pm
Yeah UFC isn't too bad when you only watch the last 3 main event fights and dodge close to 10 decisions pirat
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 pm
rezin wrote:We talk trash on zuffa but the fact is that the ufc is really not so bad at all.

so ufc good. zuffa bad.
already knew that.
KSW
KSW

Sun May 06, 2012 4:11 pm
It´s time for Putin to step in and buy the UFC from the mafia sisters.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun May 06, 2012 9:40 pm
they need to replace Goldberg with Phil Baroni as commentator 8)
StillWill
StillWill

Sun May 06, 2012 11:23 pm
palhares is a steroid bully with a proven glassjaw
Frank Hill
Frank Hill

Mon May 07, 2012 11:42 am
StillWill wrote:palhares is a steroid bully with a proven glassjaw

He also finished second at ADCC recently, while training mma fulltime. Yeah I know he trains at BTT with BJJ god Bustamante, but you get my point. He is one of the best grapplers in mma and beastly strong. Belcher showed a lot of skills, his BJJ BB seems pretty legit, especially since Palhares has tapped far more experienced grapplers. Palahres is no Imanari but I was sure he was gonna be bringing home Belcher`s leg a few times in that fight.
KSW
KSW

Mon May 07, 2012 12:20 pm
Frank Hill wrote:
StillWill wrote:palhares is a steroid bully with a proven glassjaw

He also finished second at ADCC recently, while training mma fulltime. Yeah I know he trains at BTT with BJJ god Bustamante, but you get my point. He is one of the best grapplers in mma and beastly strong. Belcher showed a lot of skills, his BJJ BB seems pretty legit, especially since Palhares has tapped far more experienced grapplers. Palahres is no Imanari but I was sure he was gonna be bringing home Belcher`s leg a few times in that fight.
Yeah Palhares is a fantastic fighter and I wouldn´t count him out against anyone. He almost subbed Henderson not a long time ago.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum