GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Strikeforce GP finals preview and hype Empty Strikeforce GP finals preview and hype

Wed May 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Got Barnett on this one, but Cormier will sure have a bright future. I definately want to see this fight.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Strikeforce GP finals preview and hype Empty Re: Strikeforce GP finals preview and hype

Wed May 09, 2012 3:59 pm
Cool, video. I am excited for this fight. I'm still not sure how great Cormier is yet and this will be another good test (I know he is good, just not sure how good).
KSW
KSW

Strikeforce GP finals preview and hype Empty Re: Strikeforce GP finals preview and hype

Wed May 09, 2012 4:10 pm
I really hope Barnett submits Cormier. This is a huge fight.
monaroCountry

Wed May 09, 2012 4:27 pm
yeah im going for Barnett, huge fight for sure!

Apart from that fight, SF is pretty much dead in the water.
KSW
KSW

Wed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm
monaroCountry wrote:yeah im going for Barnett, huge fight for sure!

Apart from that fight, SF is pretty much dead in the water.
After this they will kill the HW division and then LHW is next.
wekka
wekka

Wed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm
LHW is dead already. There's just Mousasi, Feijao, and Kyle. Id rather see them fighting guys like Shogun, Machida, Rashad, and Thiago Silva at this point.

I've got a feeling about Cormier though, I have a feeling he's going to pull it off.
KSW
KSW

Wed May 09, 2012 7:53 pm
moronoRepublic wrote:LHW is dead already. There's just Mousasi, Feijao, and Kyle. Id rather see them fighting guys like Shogun, Machida, Rashad, and Thiago Silva at this point.

I've got a feeling about Cormier though, I have a feeling he's going to pull it off.
Yeah, I mean they will cancel the LHW divisions like they did in WEC and bring over the fighters to the UFC. I don´t like this crippled version of Strikeforce so they should merge the promotions as soon as possible. The fights are still good but it´s time to let another promotion take over the #2 spot in the US.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum