GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brace
brace

Malikov: I'm just a regular person Empty Malikov: I'm just a regular person

Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 am

Reporter: Magomed, congratulations on your victory.
Malikov: Thank you.

R: What emotions are you going through, how are you feeling?
M: Pleasant, peaceful, good mood after the fight.

R: Would you give Aleksander a rematch?
M: I answered this question not too long ago. How my trainer says, that's what I will do. I don't really know, not everything depends on me alone. I have trainers. What they say and who they talk to... I confer with them and what they say is what I do.

R: A few words for the fans and supporters.
M: I bow before them and I am very grateful to them all, especially my trainers. My main trainer is in (something unintelligible in some Caucasian language) right now, hopefully he will get accepted. Also thanks to Shamil Alybatirov and Muay Thai trainer Magomed Suhrab. I train according to their system. Great thanks to all of them and everyone who supported me. Thanks to all.

R: Last question. How did you get received here in Astrakhan? Are there any comments?
M: I am pretty satisfied. I don't really have a lot of big demands. The hotel and everything, is fine by me. I am a regular, simple kind of person. I don't know. I am not used to the star treatment, the hotels and the attention.
R: Thank you, congratulations again.

-----------------

What a class act. I am also a regular person.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Malikov: I'm just a regular person Empty Re: Malikov: I'm just a regular person

Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:03 am
I was pretty shocked by the win. Alexander looked to be in great shape and was training hard, I was hoping for a victory for him. Hopefully it goes better for Fedor this weekend!
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:02 am
I love this guy! He sounds so humble I giggled. Thanks brace! Your translations are appreciated.
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Kinosis wrote:I was pretty shocked by the win. Alexander looked to be in great shape and was training hard, I was hoping for a victory for him. Hopefully it goes better for Fedor this weekend!
I was also shocked and sad but this guy seems to be legit. Malikov fights this weekend again, stud!
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:29 am
Hey Brace! Can you translate all the posts and keep the new ones up to date for me on the M-1 forum??? Smile

That Google Translate don't work worth a shit for Russian. I can't make hide nor hair of what those crazy Rusky's are sayin' on that shit.

KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:14 am
brace are you russian?
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:43 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:
Kinosis wrote:I was pretty shocked by the win. Alexander looked to be in great shape and was training hard, I was hoping for a victory for him. Hopefully it goes better for Fedor this weekend!
I was also shocked and sad but this guy seems to be legit. Malikov fights this weekend again, stud!

I love it when fighters get to stay active and you are right, he is a cool guy, humble and a legit fighter and that is how new stars come about generally, by beating established fighters. The thing is, when a guy acts like him, humble and respectful, it's not so bad when he wins, unlike a Lesnar type who is throwing imaginary lassos at people and yelling in their faces after a victory.
brace
brace

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:29 pm
Thanks guys. Yes I am Russian, I am completely fluent. And yeah, I will be translating all kinds of stuff from M-1 site. Some of the stories on there are actually about American MMA and things like Reem separates with GG, regular kind of things, so I will pick whatever could be more unknown.

Dag, if you have something specific you want translated from there or some other site I can do it, as long as it's not a full feature film or a novel or something..

Also I am trying to join their forum for their legendary video library. Hopefully they won't kick me out for my Team Takeover level posting..
Adax

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 pm
just a regular person that can cave your face in!

thanks for this work brace! much appreciated sir.
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:04 pm
brace wrote:Thanks guys. Yes I am Russian, I am completely fluent. And yeah, I will be translating all kinds of stuff from M-1 site. Some of the stories on there are actually about American MMA and things like Reem separates with GG, regular kind of things, so I will pick whatever could be more unknown.

Dag, if you have something specific you want translated from there or some other site I can do it, as long as it's not a full feature film or a novel or something..

Also I am trying to join their forum for their legendary video library. Hopefully they won't kick me out for my Team Takeover level posting..
You´re P4P. There seems to be a lot of good vids over at M-1. Are you born in Russia or are your parents russian?
brace
brace

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:28 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
brace wrote:Thanks guys. Yes I am Russian, I am completely fluent. And yeah, I will be translating all kinds of stuff from M-1 site. Some of the stories on there are actually about American MMA and things like Reem separates with GG, regular kind of things, so I will pick whatever could be more unknown.

You´re P4P. There seems to be a lot of good vids over at M-1. Are you born in Russia or are your parents russian?

I was born in a country that doesn't exist: the Soviet Union..

Malikov: I'm just a regular person Ivan-drago

clown
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum