GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Inside MMA - Rizzo Set to Take on Fedor  Empty Inside MMA - Rizzo Set to Take on Fedor

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 pm
Kinosis
Kinosis

Inside MMA - Rizzo Set to Take on Fedor  Empty Re: Inside MMA - Rizzo Set to Take on Fedor

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 pm
Rizzo is a classy guy and has KO'd some guys no one else has. The zombies can complain all they want but they will be watching anyway (praying to their god dana that Fedor loses). I have wanted to see this fight for a long time and am excited about it. His chin may be Arlovski level now but Rizzo kicks hard and can KO anyone, I will be nervous.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Inside MMA - Rizzo Set to Take on Fedor  Empty Re: Inside MMA - Rizzo Set to Take on Fedor

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 am
I started following Pedro after his first UFC fight when he KO'd tank Abbott back in 98'. He went on a tear in the UFC going 6-1 in his first seven fights KTFO of everybody. It was incredible to watch and really cemented my luv for MMA way back way back then.

In my mind Pedro the first guy in MMA to 'actually' put guys to sleep while they were still standing. I mean like turned their lights out before they ever hit the ground. His striking was the best that MMA had seen to date. In all honestly today's top 10 HW's wouldn't look like top 10 HW's standing vs prime-Pedro. Not at all.

Pedro is one of the best HW's ever in MMA. His resume in incredible. Not one 'new-breeder' today can touch what Pedro did in his first 7 fights in the UFC. He KO'd 5 of the top 5 HW's in the world while getting a decision win over the other.

Pedro also fought 10 ranked HW's in a 15 fight span. Good luck any UFC new-breeder doing that.

But IMO the thing that really sets Pedro Izzo apart, is the fact that he beat 6 UFC champions and 1 UFC HW tournament Runner up.

That's 7 wins vs Coleman, Barnett, Arlovski, , Rodriguez, Severn, Shamrock & Abbott. That's unbelievable and rivals Fedor against UFC champions. If you beat many of top HW's of your day. in my books that automatically makse you on other the GOAT HW's of MMA.

Pedro is a good & honorable man just like his opponent on June 21. Pedor Rizzo should be on the first ballot for the Global-MMA Hall Of Fame. Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum