GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum... Empty I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 am

I'm thinking it might be good to differentiate this forum from the other one??? Just temporary. Let me know what you think.

I think this dark color and the way posts and vids show up looks a lot less home-made and more pro than the original theme. Fonts are modern-looking. Icons and links aren't bad but some may need some work.

KSW
KSW

I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum... Empty Re: I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 am
Black looks classy but I´m not used to it yet. You´re good at this Dagwood
KSW
KSW

I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum... Empty Re: I have temporarily changed the theme of our new forum...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:38 am
I prefer the previous picture with dana and the slaves.
monaroCountry

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:27 am
Prefer the previous picture as well.
brace
brace

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 pm
I don't mind black, reminds me of linker. The icons for the threads make me think of Star Trek communicators. lol maybe we can change those..
Adax

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:24 pm
brace wrote:I don't mind black, reminds me of linker. The icons for the threads make me think of Star Trek communicators. lol maybe we can change those..

heh yeah i was thinking that too, color scheme is good though. just keep tweaking and playing around with stuff guys.
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:27 pm
Dag let´s keep the skin.
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 pm
By the way Dag, what do you think about the portal? I tried to install it but it went berserk. I would like to stream M-1, Strikeforce, UFC, KSW, DREAM and so on. Would be fun to watch the events together.
KSW
KSW

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:10 pm
Ooops, did I say stream UFC, I meant OFC Wink
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:03 pm
lol. anti-zuffa shouldn't be anti-ufc just anti-shady business practices. I know you were just joking though. Also, the color scheme is fine - though i am a little annoyed by the icons and quoted text color.
brace
brace

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 pm
Yeah, the colors are fine but icons need to go, this isn't the starship Enterprise. And yeah, the quoted text is kinda hard to see.
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 am
Apres Moi wrote:lol. anti-zuffa shouldn't be anti-ufc just anti-shady business practices. I know you were just joking though. Also, the color scheme is fine - though i am a little annoyed by the icons and quoted text color.
I want to stream UFC events but I don´t want them to know about it.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:23 am
I like the slave picture. It makes a great point. If possible, could an alternate color scheme be offered? Not all of us like the black background.
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:32 am
nhbnews wrote:I like the slave picture. It makes a great point. If possible, could an alternate color scheme be offered? Not all of us like the black background.
Welcome Eddie! I love your show. We´ll try to make an alternate color scheme.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:47 am
Thanks. It will be easier of my fried eyes. pirat
Adax

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:54 am
good to have you here Eddie!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum