GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

GSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? Empty GSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title?

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm
monaroCountry

GSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? Empty Re: GSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title?

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Zuffa again protecting their top fighters who are running scared to fight each other. Whats that Dana? they fight three times a year?
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

GSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? Empty Re: GSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title?

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 pm
GSP is ducking Diaz like a bitch.
Racic
Racic

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 pm
I'll go out and say it... I dislike George St. Piere because of us fighting style as of late.

However, I still respect him as a fighter and I do NOT believe he is "ducking" diaz.

I think George knows that Diaz is one of the best WW out there and he doesn't want to take a fight where he could lose because of an existing injury. He wants to be close to 100% when he fights him because he KNOWS Diaz can beat him (injured or not injured).

Let me make it clear: The most RECENT injury that GSP has is definitly legit if he says he's out for 10 months. I don't believe his last injury was sufficient to avoid fighting Condit.

He's scared of losing the fight while injured. He definitely would NOT be scared to fight him if he was close to 100%.

I'm just as pissed off as all of you are! I wanted to see Diaz crush GSP and take the belt.

In the meantime, Big Bald Fuck should strip GSP of his title and put the REAL belt on the line for Condit and Diaz. I say this because GSP looks like he wont be fighting until 2013. However, I doubt the UFC will do this. It looks like it will be for the Interim WW title.

At least Diaz will have the chance to win the interim title and he'll collect a CHAMPS pay after the fight. His pay for his next fight after Condit will DEFINITELY increase substantially.

Maybe Diaz can then move out of "the hood" Razz

rezin
rezin

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:39 am
Dagwood wrote:
GSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? Gspoutacl10months

Georges, the ACL is not on the top of your head.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:43 am
If we're serious, everyone knows GSP isn't ducking Diaz as we know he most likely will LNP Diaz for 5 rounds.
Adax

Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:01 am
GSP must've read the comic:
GSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? LGSP out 10 months with serious ACL injury... Can you say interim WW title? L
monaroCountry

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:02 am
I loled.
KSW
KSW

Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:30 am
^^Great
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:38 pm
I'm getting sick by GSP, this guy needs to either fight "the best 3 times a year" or just retire period. GSP trains his BJJ at REnzo Gracie's and Nick trains with Cecar Gracie BBJ. The Gracies might not want them to fight eachother. You never know....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum