GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adax

Anyone else excited to see Bibi back? Empty Anyone else excited to see Bibi back?

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 pm
He's fighting at the end of the month, Global-MMA.com's #1 BW in the world. Bibi is a bad ass, turning down a UFC contract to sign up with ONE FC! He's fighting Gustavo Falciroli, Brazilian born but he lives out of Australia and is the CFC BW champ.

Obviously Bibi is the favorite, I think he would make a great BW champ for ONE FC. On that note I think after this 5th event it's time for the org to start thinking about titles.

Anyways I see Bibiano winning the decision.

Wolfman
Wolfman

Anyone else excited to see Bibi back? Empty Re: Anyone else excited to see Bibi back?

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 pm
Bibiano is a fighter to respect. Has talent and is not a promoter puppet. I'll be looking foward for this. He'll win i'm sure.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Anyone else excited to see Bibi back? Empty Re: Anyone else excited to see Bibi back?

Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:42 pm
Hell yeah, can't wait to see Bibi fight. Falciroli will have more than his hands full with this fight. Falciroli was impressive in his debut with ONE FC winning by RNC in about 1 minute.

We got CFC champ vs. DREAM champ with this one. Looking forward to it.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:07 am
yep looking forward to see Bibi in action again for a new org
KSW
KSW

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 am
I´m super excited to see Bibi in ONE and thank god that he didn´t sign with Zuffa. His next fight should be for the strap.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 am
so far Bibi has looked great at 135! he was never a huge 145lber. people wanna shit on him because he didnt accept 8k show money to fight some TUF reject on the prelims
KSW
KSW

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 am
stu3ufc wrote:so far Bibi has looked great at 135! he was never a huge 145lber. people wanna shit on him because he didnt accept 8k show money to fight some TUF reject on the prelims
Yeah first fans thought Bibi was average, then it was reported he signed with the UFC and he was all of a sudden a top fighter. Now that he dissed Zuffa the zombies think Bibi is average again. Laughing

He´s #1 on the most important rankings!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 pm
stu3ufc wrote:so far Bibi has looked great at 135! he was never a huge 145lber. people wanna shit on him because he didnt accept 8k show money to fight some TUF reject on the prelims

Awesome to see you back Stu!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
Yeah first fans thought Bibi was average, then it was reported he signed with the UFC and he was all of a sudden a top fighter. Now that he dissed Zuffa the zombies think Bibi is average again. Laughing

He´s #1 on the most important rankings!

Hell yeah, Bibi is a beast. I am so glad he went to ONE FC.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum