GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

ONE FC has an Edge with its Champion-versus-Champion Theme (Fernandes vs. Falciroli) Empty ONE FC has an Edge with its Champion-versus-Champion Theme (Fernandes vs. Falciroli)

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:52 pm
The writer of the article below believes ONE FC has an open invitation to champions around the world to compete in the ONE FC cage. It would be sweet to see champions and top fighters from Bellator, M-1, and KSW one day fighting against ONE FC's elite. Fernandes vs. Falciroli is the first step. DREAM champ. vs. CFC (Australia) champ.

http://mmaburner.com/2012/08/one-fighting-championship-manila-bibiano-fernandez-versus-gustavo-falciroli/

Quote from Article: "...it’s absolutely for the good of the fighters, fans and the sport in
general to know who really comes closest to being the best in the world.
Though no new additional title is proffered, just knowing which top
fighter is actually the “first among equals” is truly gratifying. (That
being said, yours truly believes that ONE FC has an open invitation to
all credible and internationally-renowned MMA promotions to hold matches
for their champions, as the Highlander preaches that “There can be only
‘ONE.’” I bet ONE FC has the resources to compensate any champion to
fight in its arena, as long as he and his mother organization oblige.)"
KSW
KSW

ONE FC has an Edge with its Champion-versus-Champion Theme (Fernandes vs. Falciroli) Empty Re: ONE FC has an Edge with its Champion-versus-Champion Theme (Fernandes vs. Falciroli)

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 pm
They have high goals and a vision, I really like their way of thinking.
doubledx2c

ONE FC has an Edge with its Champion-versus-Champion Theme (Fernandes vs. Falciroli) Empty Re: ONE FC has an Edge with its Champion-versus-Champion Theme (Fernandes vs. Falciroli)

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm
Not impressed with Falciroli's competition, they should have immediately set up Bibi vs Issa for the BW title.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:30 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:They have high goals and a vision, I really like their way of thinking.

Same here. I hope they can bring in some champs from these other orgs. and send their future champs to these other orgs.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:32 am
doubledx2c wrote:Not impressed with Falciroli's competition, they should have immediately set up Bibi vs Issa for the BW title.

Bibi vs. Issa would be sweet, I agree, but I do like this fight with CFC champ Falciroli. Falciroli was really impressive in his first ONE FC fight and he is the Australian CFC BW champion so I think this fight is awesome.

It's not a bad fight like Jan Blachowicz (KSW LHW champ) vs. Houston Alexander.

I love the DREAM BW Champ vs. Australian CFC BW Champ theme of this fight.
Adax

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 pm
CDF47 wrote:

You can't call a fight bad until it happens.. or if it's under Zuffa :geek:
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm
I like where they are going, I just wish they would switch to a ring.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:12 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Yeah, I know. I was just hoping for a better opponent for Blachowicz. He is a solid LHW champ and there are better options out there for him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:12 pm
Kinosis wrote:I like where they are going, I just wish they would switch to a ring.

Same here. The ring is a must. I really hope they do that and get rid of the open attack rule.
doubledx2c

Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:26 am
CDF47 wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Yeah, I know. I was just hoping for a better opponent for Blachowicz. He is a solid LHW champ and there are better options out there for him.

Exactly. It's obvious they're putting Alexander in there so Blachowicz looks good. Even if Jan beats him it won't improve his standing.

CDF47 wrote:
doubledx2c wrote:Not impressed with Falciroli's competition, they should have immediately set up Bibi vs Issa for the BW title.

Bibi vs. Issa would be sweet, I agree, but I do like this fight with CFC champ Falciroli. Falciroli was really impressive in his first ONE FC fight and he is the Australian CFC BW champion so I think this fight is awesome.

Falciroli's ONE debut was against a (now) 5-4 journeyman. He hasn't recorded any noteworthy victories yet. Falciroli isn't necessarily a BAD choice, it's just that the fight is kinda lopsided.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm
doubledx2c wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Exactly. It's obvious they're putting Alexander in there so Blachowicz looks good. Even if Jan beats him it won't improve his standing.

CDF47 wrote:

Falciroli's ONE debut was against a (now) 5-4 journeyman. He hasn't recorded any noteworthy victories yet. Falciroli isn't necessarily a BAD choice, it's just that the fight is kinda lopsided.

Yeah, I agree on the Blachowicz fight.

This will be a tough test for Falcioli for sure but I think the CFC Champ vs. DREAM Champ is a pretty cool theme to the fight. He has a solid record as well but Bibi is on another level from his prev. comp. Hopefully it's a sweet fight.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum