GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

mike ciesnolevicz also added to the world series of fighting roster... Empty mike ciesnolevicz also added to the world series of fighting roster...

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:04 am
MMA World Series ‏@MMAWorldSeries
@joshuahchalfant @mikecies WSOF looks forward to Mike Ciesnolevics fighting for us after his shoulder heals 100%

Mike Ciesnolevicz ‏@MikeCies
Guys make sure you follow @MMAWorldSeries #FightersFirst

Mike Ciesnolevicz ‏@MikeCies
@MMAWorldSeries @joshuahchalfant absolutely! Can't wait! The best of me is yet to come

https://twitter.com/MMAWorldSeries

http://www.mikecmma.com/

i want him vs rumble johnson at 205....and if he is fighting at hw vs arlovski (this 2 dont like each other)
they were rumored to fight at pro elite before the
company went under, and mike alleged that andrei
ducked him and faced fulton instead

MR.WILLIE

mike ciesnolevicz also added to the world series of fighting roster... Empty Re: mike ciesnolevicz also added to the world series of fighting roster...

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 am
MR.WILLIE

mike ciesnolevicz also added to the world series of fighting roster... Empty Re: mike ciesnolevicz also added to the world series of fighting roster...

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:10 am
MR.WILLIE

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:11 am
MR.WILLIE

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:13 am
KSW
KSW

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 am
Not a bad signing at all. I remember he lost to Drwal but there´s no shame in that.
wekka
wekka

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:27 am
Decent pick-up. He'd be a good measuring stick for any opponent he's put up against.

I'm assuming he's fighting heavyweight, so this might be Rolles' opponent.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:15 pm
moronoRepublic.... it could this 2 were supposed to fight each other, i think in shine fights???? or shark fights???? again mike does not like rolles and vice versa...
MR.WILLIE

Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:09 pm
After signing with Apex Sports Agency, UFC and IFL veteran Mike Ciesnolevicz has inked a multi-fight deal with the upstart World Series of Fighting promotion. The agency announced that it will be representing Ciesnolevicz, as well as the 32 year-old-fighter’s new fight deal via a press release.

Ciesnolevicz (19-4) is coming off back-to-backs wins while competing for Prestige Fighting Championship in Fort McMurray, Alberta, since he was stopped by Tomasz Drwal at the TUF 9 Finale in 2009.

“I am very excited to sign with both Apex and the WSOF,” said Ciesnolevicz in a press release from ASA. “One of the main points that attracted me is that they are all about putting the fighters first. I believe the WSOF has the ability to do big things in the MMA world and I’m honored to be part of this great organization.”

No terms of the Pat Miletich trained fighter’s WSOF contract or when he will make his debut for the promotion were given.

“I would like to thank Jason Chambers and Apex Sports Agency for guiding me to this deal with WSOF and into the second half of my career. I have twenty-five professional fights, and I’m looking forward to the next twenty-five with ASA.”

Prior to exiting from the UFC, Ciesnolevicsz scored a quick, heel hook submission win over heavyweight Neil Grove at UFC 95.

“As for my fans, they can expect to see a very well-rounded display of mixed martial arts the next time I compete. I have a few secret weapons that I have been dying to unleash!”

http://fcfighter.com/post/apex-sports-agency-signs-mike-ciesnolevicz-gets-ufc-vet-wsof-deal
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum