GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma... Empty Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma...

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 pm
Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma... 2v9pyyq

"I have been offered some fights. I will make a decision soon on what organization I am going to fight in."

"I got done with my army service on September 21. All I have done in my life is mixed martial arts. I plan on training for a fight very soon."

"I have been working on dropping down to featherweight, and I plan to fight professionally as a Featherweight."

http://www.mfight.co.kr/news/news_view.php?bcode=1&lcode=1&mcode=1&scode=&code=mfight_board_news&page=1&number=24270&keyfield=&key=
MR.WILLIE

Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma... Empty Re: Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma...

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:38 pm
Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma... 15i90cw

Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma... 2nvxs1e
MR.WILLIE

Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma... Empty Re: Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma...

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:38 pm
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:30 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma... 15i90cw

Seung Hwan "Macho" Bang coming back to mma... 2nvxs1e

Hey Mr. Will...

If you want to put up images and animated gifs... hover your cursor over the white square html editor icons above. A 'hint' will pop up over each that tells you what they do. For gifs & other images just copy and paste the url in.

If the image comes from you computer, you can upload/host them by clicking the 'host an image' icon. Once the image is uploaded, copy the url and click the 'image' icon then paste it in.
wekka
wekka

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 am
Glad to see him back, wondered where he went. If they're Korean, I guess I should always assume the military.

Loved his knockout of Yokota. Nice surprise at the time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum