GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adax

Hellboy Hansen set to Fight in Shoot Boxing World Championships! Empty Hellboy Hansen set to Fight in Shoot Boxing World Championships!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm
HE'S FINALLY COMING BACK!

Joachim Hansen will make his return to combat. Saturday’s press conference announced that “Hellboy” would take part in the Shoot Boxing World Cup Tournament. The S-Cup 2012 is scheduled for November 17 in Tokyo, Kuramae Kokugikan.

No opponent has been finalized for the Norwegian legend, however Shishido and Suzuki are slated to participate. The S-Cut is an 8 man single elimination tournament that has been held every two years. It started in 1995.

The 33 year old has not fought since losing to Tatsuya Kawajiri at Dream 17 on September of 2011.

http://www.mmaviking.com/hellboy-to-fight-in-shoot-boxing-world-championships/
KSW
KSW

Hellboy Hansen set to Fight in Shoot Boxing World Championships! Empty Re: Hellboy Hansen set to Fight in Shoot Boxing World Championships!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 pm
Always a Hellboy fan. He´s a true viking
Adax

Hellboy Hansen set to Fight in Shoot Boxing World Championships! Empty Re: Hellboy Hansen set to Fight in Shoot Boxing World Championships!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:49 pm
He's one of my all time favorites! It's nice to see my two favorite champs from the DREAM. days (Whitemare and Hellboy) finally back in tournaments they can conquer. Anyways I can't wait to see some Hansen knees crushing faces again.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:He's one of my all time favorites! It's nice to see my two favorite champs from the DREAM. days (Whitemare and Hellboy) finally back in tournaments they can conquer. Anyways I can't wait to see some Hansen knees crushing faces again.

war hellboy...im a hansen fan, he was on my top 5 fav fighters
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 pm
Hansen's the shit. It's been a while since his last MMA fight. Hopefully he signs with ONE FC or another solid promotion.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 pm
about time he made a comeback, was starting to wonder what happened to him
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 am
He will be savagely ko'd.
He hasn't got the chin to hang with Souwer or Suzuki anymore
Adax

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:34 am
IQ Wrestler wrote:He will be savagely ko'd.
He hasn't got the chin to hang with Souwer or Suzuki anymore

BAD JU-JU HOW DARE YOU Evil or Very Mad
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 am
I broke this news in english, so of course i wish him nothing but the best.
but you know it's true
Dorch
Dorch

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 pm
I hope hansen wins by boss knee ko's
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:06 pm
One of my all-time favourite fighters, but I don't know if this will end well for him. He's been in too many wars and even for an MMA fighter his striking is sort of slow. If he gets anyone legitimately talented in pure striking, he'll probably get put to sleep. No
wekka
wekka

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm
I don't see Hansen making it past the quarterfinals unless he's paired up with Bovy, who i'm not even sure is in this year's field.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum