GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Set for December 15 Fight Empty Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Set for December 15 Fight

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Source: BoxingScene

Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Set for December 15 Fight Arthur+ABraham+Camp+David+Arthur+Abraham+Press+8z2nTrO4Zqpl

By Per Ake Persson

It will be Frenchman Mehdi Bouadla, 26-4, that take on WBO super middle champion Arthur Abraham, 35-3, on December 15 in Germany, accordig to sources in France and Germany.

Bouadla, a tough, technically limited brawler, fought his last fight at super middleweight back in June of last year when he was stopped in six by Mikkel Kessler. He has since won four straight - including the WBA Int´l title - but at middleweight.

Early in 2011, Bouadla was going to challenge then IBF middleweight champ Sebastian Sylvester but the fight was cancelled when Sylvester pulled out with an illness - and it was Mehdi who at the time was fighting at super middle.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Set for December 15 Fight Empty Re: Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Set for December 15 Fight

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Ugh. Terrible fight. I guess the WBO belt will be kept hostage and Sauerland will feed him the worst fighters possible until a semi-competitive mandatory is forced upon him. It's a shame, really. I'd like to see him fight "Saint" George Groves, who was the mandatory for the WBO belt not that long ago.
wekka
wekka

Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Set for December 15 Fight Empty Re: Arthur Abraham-Mehdi Bouadla Set for December 15 Fight

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:18 pm
Seems like they're doing everything they can to regain some of that steam that Abraham lost during the Super Six.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 am
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Ugh. Terrible fight. I guess the WBO belt will be kept hostage and Sauerland will feed him the worst fighters possible until a semi-competitive mandatory is forced upon him. It's a shame, really. I'd like to see him fight "Saint" George Groves, who was the mandatory for the WBO belt not that long ago.

agree horrible....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum