GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Official: Showtime Championship Boxing: Garcia-Morales, Bailey-Alexander, Malignaggi-Cano, N'Jikam-Quillin Discussion Empty Official: Showtime Championship Boxing: Garcia-Morales, Bailey-Alexander, Malignaggi-Cano, N'Jikam-Quillin Discussion

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Source: BoxRec

Saturday, 20 October 2012

Official: Showtime Championship Boxing: Garcia-Morales, Bailey-Alexander, Malignaggi-Cano, N'Jikam-Quillin Discussion 295wak1

Discuss.

Last edited by Sweet Pea Is My Mom on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
MR.WILLIE

Official: Showtime Championship Boxing: Garcia-Morales, Bailey-Alexander, Malignaggi-Cano, N'Jikam-Quillin Discussion Empty Re: Official: Showtime Championship Boxing: Garcia-Morales, Bailey-Alexander, Malignaggi-Cano, N'Jikam-Quillin Discussion

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:09 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Source: BoxRec

Official: Showtime Championship Boxing: Garcia-Morales, Bailey-Alexander, Malignaggi-Cano, N'Jikam-Quillin Discussion 295wak1

Discuss.

showtime my friend not hbo...
MR.WILLIE

Official: Showtime Championship Boxing: Garcia-Morales, Bailey-Alexander, Malignaggi-Cano, N'Jikam-Quillin Discussion Empty Re: Official: Showtime Championship Boxing: Garcia-Morales, Bailey-Alexander, Malignaggi-Cano, N'Jikam-Quillin Discussion

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:14 pm
picking

garcia, paulie, quillin and bailey
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:38 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Source: BoxRec

Discuss.

showtime my friend not hbo...

Whoops. Silly mistake.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 pm
Source: BoxingScene

By Rick Reeno

Richard Schaefer, CEO for Golden Boy Promotions, has informed BoxingScene.com that his company was advised by USADA [U.S. Anti-Doping Agency] that "irregularities" were discovered in a random drug test taken by former three division champion Erik Morales.

Morales is fighting WBA/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia in a rematch on Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The fight is going to headline a Showtime televised quadrupleheader.

Because there are confidentiality agreements involved with the USADA testing protocol, Schaefer is legally prohibited from discussing the substance that USADA discovered in Morales' system.

"On Tuesday night, USADA informed us that there were irregularities in a test from Erik Morales," Schaefer told BoxingScene.com. "On Wednesday, USADA informed the respective camps and the [New York State Athletic] Commission as well. This process is going to have to play itself out."

Schaefer doesn't want Morales to be burned at the cross until the entire testing process plays out. Reportedly the parties are waiting for the outcome of Morales' B sample in order to confirm the substance in question.

As of right now, Morales is NOT out of the fight. Everything should be resolved in one form or another by tomorrow. However, several sources are indicating that Garcia-Morales [at least as of now] will move forward as scheduled.

"I think what is important here, is that there is not going to be a witch hunt against Erik Morales. Let’s allow the process to play out," Schaefer said.
bolsheet

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:06 am
The card still great and the fight will likely happen, anyway another strike by angel garcia (8:00)
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:07 pm
bolsheet wrote:The card still great and the fight will likely happen, anyway another strike by angel garcia (8:00)

I dislike Angel Garcia's antics but this information is a gift and he has every right to bash Morales for it. However, the first fight was close (I had it 114-113 Garcia) and anyone with two eyes can see that.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 am
Garcia UD12 Morales
N'Dam N'Jikam UD12 Quillin (Probably loses close UD via corrupt judges.)
Malignaggi UD12 Cano
Alexander KO10 Bailey
bolsheet

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 am
Quillin didn't look that great vs Winky Wright but i don't know much about N'Dam N'Jikam, a hometown decision is very possible. Honestly i would be surprise if Alexander loses, he is not the overrated Mike Jones (hope no headbutt this time) and on the other fights i'm w/ the odds.
MR.WILLIE

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 pm
my thoughts of the event....

- could have been alot better but i witness the worst fight for a title in 2012,

randall bailey needs to retire and devon did not help...

- quillin hits like a mule, he looked great but im impress with n'jikam, he is tough

-cano beat paulie imo...roberry here

- garcia is a beast, the best 140 in the world...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum