GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Jose has been issued his second offical warning Empty Jose has been issued his second offical warning

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 pm
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t3813-dream-will-hold-nye-event#27051

Jose Cansayflows wrote:You guys think Fedor will come out of retirement and be fed another can to pad his record?

*This is your first official warning. Hijacking a thread with irrelevant subject matter and trolling simply to start fights/altercations is a NO-NO. You have been spoken to about your disparaging tone towards others and your purposeful initiation of conflict. This will not be tolerated here.

Warning #1!

Dagwood
Admin
Wolfman
Wolfman

Jose has been issued his second offical warning Empty Re: Jose has been issued his second offical warning

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm
This time i have to agree. He was really trolling and causing disturbance.

Also this is why i'm against the joke threads, because it opens a space for people like him to do the same to get to us. His Fedya joke was stupid and IMO so was the Anderson ones, but i fucking hate this guy so fuck him.

What annoys me is that he'll unfortunately bitch on that and keep ruining the thread, and i'm 200% sure he'll say we do the same jokes about others but can't take Fedor ones. Just watch.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Jose has been issued his second offical warning Empty Re: Jose has been issued his second offical warning

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:06 pm
^I don't know that everyone should be punished by not making joke threads just because one person abuses it. It's better just to punish the person abusing things in my view.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm
I'm always weary of new members just coming here to fuck with us. I'm leaning toward the opinion that Jose is someone coming here that has a hard on for me and Johan from previous sites we were at. Haven't quite made my mind up though.

ZuffaKiller

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:26 pm
Thats should be his second warning but Dag made the right decision.
KSW
KSW

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 am
Jose got a second warning. 3 warnings and he´s out.
Jose Cansayflows wrote:
You just really made yourself sound foolish. You have never had a convo with me or any type of problem or dispute with me, but you are jumping on the bandwagon of trying to correct my posting style when there is nothing at all wrong with anything I say. You are being a 15 year old follower, trying your hardest to fit in. Like I said, I care about discussing MMA but if people want to claim they are some beacon of MMA knowledge and I prove they don't know WTF they are talking about, I will not hesitate to throw it in their face. Just like I would hope if I provided incorrect info, someone would check me. Nothing is aggressive in anything I type. If you think you can gauge aggression through my posts, then you are delusional. Easy to try to be a lemming than to stand on your own. Clearly you are a lemming.
Jose this is your second warning. Stop trolling and stick to the topic. After 3 warnings you will be banned. /Admin
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t3736p90-contain-spoilers-m-1-challenge-35-discussion#29918
Adax

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 am
That's fair to give him 3, it's only a matter of time.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 am
I honestly think there is some bullshit involved there. EVERYTIME he posts he says his posts were deleted, that he wants to prove we don't respect other opinions too and no matter the warnings he keep doing it. I'm actually thinking he wants to be banned just to "prove" it. There's some shit behind it i'm sure.

Let's keep him here but completly ignore his posts. See what happens.
KSW
KSW

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 am
Wolfman wrote:I honestly think there is some bullshit involved there. EVERYTIME he posts he says his posts were deleted, that he wants to prove we don't respect other opinions too and no matter the warnings he keep doing it. I'm actually thinking he wants to be banned just to "prove" it. There's some shit behind it i'm sure.

Let's keep him here but completly ignore his posts. See what happens.
One of the mods has been deleting Joses posts but it´s better to give out warnings every time he breaks the rules instead.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:56 am
Monaro?

Just my guess. Don't know if it is correct.

In any case, I don't appreciate him spamming up good threads, so let me have a drink to his impending third infraction.

And me and Monaro go back a little, I like the dude and respect him and have had his back in many an internet street fight. Especially on boxingscene, my original home.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum