GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

The Expandables II Trailer Empty The Expandables II Trailer

Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:51 pm
Have you guys watched the first one? I thought it was awesome and i can't wait for this one. Lots of badasses in there. The movies for men are back.

They released the trailer for the second today. Too much epicness for one single trailer.

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

The Expandables II Trailer Empty Re: The Expandables II Trailer

Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:37 am
one name : Chuck Norris

If a Trilogy is ever released, the GOAT needs to be called up.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 am
I nearly cried when i saw this the first time.

Part 3 needs Fedor and Hulk Hogan
Deadarmour
Deadarmour

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 am
Got to see the first one a few weeks early cus my mum worked in a cinema, can't wait for the next one! :bobsapp:

Only people I can think they're missing are Kurt Russell, Carl Weathers and Steven Seagal... oh! oh! and Jesse Ventura
...actually fuck it there are loads of people
http://www.imdb.com/list/2rD4ahCUg_E/
Eastwood, Michael Biehn, Trejo, Madsen, Sizemore, Rutger Haur, James Earl Jones, Ray Winstone, Vinny Jones, Sigourney Weaver, Linda Hamilton, Liam Neeson etc etc...

Jean Claude Van-Damme's playing the villain by my guess...
as his name in the film is Jean Villain (imaginative Wink )
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:39 am
I wish Jackie chan was in this movie too. He's oldschool and is an awesome guy. I like him better than Jet Li. I grew up watching his films and that was one of my inspirations for starting martial arts.

Deadarmour, If i'm not mistaken Kurt was invited but he refused. Too bad it would be cool to have him there, specially with a Snake Plissken style character. Very Happy
Deadarmour
Deadarmour

Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 am
Wolfman wrote:I wish Jackie chan was in this movie too. He's oldschool and is an awesome guy. I like him better than Jet Li. I grew up watching his films and that was one of my inspirations for starting martial arts.

Deadarmour, If i'm not mistaken Kurt was invited but he refused. Too bad it would be cool to have him there, specially with a Snake Plissken style character. Very Happy
Yeah, Li seems too young compared to the rest (Statham looks old Wink), and is no where near as big of a cult idol as Jackie... Plus he has a greater sense of humour, which would make him more of an interesting character...

Shame about Kurt, it is the perfect venture for him to wear an eyepatch again pirat

Least it has Scott Adkins in it AKA Boyka
The Expandables II Trailer 001103h
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum