GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Space Slam - Fedor vs Randleman Empty Space Slam - Fedor vs Randleman

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:15 am
Deadarmour
Deadarmour

Space Slam - Fedor vs Randleman Empty Re: Space Slam - Fedor vs Randleman

Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:17 pm
Hahaha Space Slam - Fedor vs Randleman 3077217049
Reminds me of the Real Sumo videos

Fun fact: the RandleSLAM broke 2 of Fedor's ribs, but he kept it a secret even from his friends until a few months later
KSW
KSW

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 pm
Deadarmour wrote:Hahaha Space Slam - Fedor vs Randleman 3077217049
Reminds me of the Real Sumo videos

Fun fact: the RandleSLAM broke 2 of Fedor's ribs, but he kept it a secret even from his friends until a few months later
Holy shit!
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 pm
I find it interesting how easily Fedor negated Randleman's top control by bucking him up and scooting out the side and then was able to stand right up. Come too think of it though... Randleman was only a two time NCAA Division I freestyle wrestling champion, and on of the best wrestlers ever to fight in the UFC. Mmmm...

Let's see John Jones wrestling vs Randlemen, Coleman or Lindland when they in their mid 20's. Or how about a no-Gi grappling match against a 23 year old Hicardo Ahona. Never been on your back you say??? bahahaha!

KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:09 pm
Dagwood wrote:I find it interesting how easily Fedor negated Randleman's top control by bucking him up and scooting out the side and then was able to stand right up. Come too think of it though... Randleman was only a two time NCAA Division I freestyle wrestling champion, and on of the best wrestlers ever to fight in the UFC. Mmmm...

Let's see John Jones wrestling vs Randlemen, Coleman or Lindland when they in their mid 20's. Or how about a no-Gi grappling match against a 23 year old Hicardo Ahona. Never been on your back you say??? bahahaha!

Randleman was a beast in his prime and would be a top fighter today. What Fedor did was amazing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum