GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brace
brace

M-1 Challenge XXIX: Vasilevsky injured, out until January Empty M-1 Challenge XXIX: Vasilevsky injured, out until January

Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:53 pm
M-1 Challenge XXIX

19 November, Ufa Arena, Ufa, Bashkortostan

Main Card
Middleweight bout: Dmitry Samoilov vs. Mario Miranda
Lightweight bout: Antun Račić vs. Artiom Damkovsky
Middleweight bout: Ramazan Emeev vs. Ruslan Nadzhafaliev
Middleweight bout: Arsen Temirkhanov vs. Christian Eckerlin
Middleweight bout: Magomed Aropkhanov vs. Patrick Vali
Welterweight bout: Erik Oganov (10-11) vs. Daniel Madrid
Welterweight bout: Ruslan Bochaev vs. Bahtiyar Arzumanov

Preliminary card
Middleweight bout: Andrei Smakov vs. Alex Kosarev
Heavyweight bout: Andrey Shmakov vs. Alexander Kosarev
Heavyweight bout: Magomed Ibragimov vs. Denis Komkin
Heavyweight bout: Viktor Litvinenko vs. Akhmed Sultanov
Heavyweight bout: Denis Smoldarev vs. Magomed Malikov

----------

Slava Vasilevsky is out with hand injury, title fight off the card. HW GP looks great tho. I think M-1 may be officially done with Showtime. Bummer..
RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin
http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

M-1 Challenge XXIX: Vasilevsky injured, out until January Empty Re: M-1 Challenge XXIX: Vasilevsky injured, out until January

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:01 am
brace wrote:M-1 Challenge XXIX

19 November, Ufa Arena, Ufa, Bashkortostan

Main Card
Middleweight bout: Dmitry Samoilov vs. Mario Miranda
Lightweight bout: Antun Račić vs. Artiom Damkovsky
Middleweight bout: Ramazan Emeev vs. Ruslan Nadzhafaliev
Middleweight bout: Arsen Temirkhanov vs. Christian Eckerlin
Middleweight bout: Magomed Aropkhanov vs. Patrick Vali
Welterweight bout: Erik Oganov (10-11) vs. Daniel Madrid
Welterweight bout: Ruslan Bochaev vs. Bahtiyar Arzumanov

Preliminary card
Middleweight bout: Andrei Smakov vs. Alex Kosarev
Heavyweight bout: Andrey Shmakov vs. Alexander Kosarev
Heavyweight bout: Magomed Ibragimov vs. Denis Komkin
Heavyweight bout: Viktor Litvinenko vs. Akhmed Sultanov
Heavyweight bout: Denis Smoldarev vs. Magomed Malikov

----------

Slava Vasilevsky is out with hand injury, title fight off the card. HW GP looks great tho. I think M-1 may be officially done with Showtime. Bummer..

I´m excited about this card. Too bad Slava is injured. Malikov is coming for you GURAM!
brace
brace

M-1 Challenge XXIX: Vasilevsky injured, out until January Empty Re: M-1 Challenge XXIX: Vasilevsky injured, out until January

Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:31 pm
Malikov vs. GURAM would be insane..
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:45 am
I don´t know anything about the other fighters in the GP but it seems like most of the M-1 prospects are tough opponents. Doesn´t matter if they´re 3-1, they are multiple champs in other combat sports.
monaroCountry

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:37 am
Many of these guys have more fights than whats shown in their record. This much is pretty clear with how they move around the ring, how they punch/kick/check and how they transition between one sub to another.

This show of skills and their aggressiveness is really what makes M1 events exciting. The KO's and subs is only the icing on the cake.

Im still trying to find this M1 fight where the two fighters went from one sub to another trying to submit each other. It was crazy to watch and was one of the best MMA fights ive ever seen.
monaroCountry

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:42 am
I think ive found it.

KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:44 am
monaroCountry wrote:Many of these guys have more fights than whats shown in their record. This much is pretty clear with how they move around the ring, how they punch/kick/check and how they transition between one sub to another.

This show of skills and their aggressiveness is really what makes M1 events exciting. The KO's and subs is only the icing on the cake.

Im still trying to find this M1 fight where the two fighters went from one sub to another trying to submit each other. It was crazy to watch and was one of the best MMA fights ive ever seen.
I agree! When I watch the M-1 fighters I see top skills in many areas. They´re not the best weight cutters or point fighters but they´re talented athletes.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:45 am
monaroCountry wrote:I think ive found it.

I remember that fight.. Gives me goosebumps, awesome!
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:36 am
monaroCountry wrote:Many of these guys have more fights than whats shown in their record. This much is pretty clear with how they move around the ring, how they punch/kick/check and how they transition between one sub to another.

Doesn't take much to see that the level of kickboxing/submission grappling (combat sambo) other than the Brazilians is on a much higher level than UFC fighters. We get laughed at in many places for stating the obvious and the MMA-masses here know more than Pat Militech who has been pointing this out when he broadcast. Guess everybody else know better.

I love technical MMA. It is extinct here, but my good comrades have got me hooked. IMO - the closest to thing to PRIDE. Maybe even more technical than PRIDE in the balance of fights I think. Could be my early-onset Alzheimers is showing itself again.

M-1 Rules are much different than the unified rules. Their focusing on deterring stalling, outlawing LnP and forcing the fighters to attempt to end the fight may be the main thing that makes M-1 fighting styles and number of finishes much more appealing.

KSW
KSW

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:34 am
This is tomorrow boys. 8 am ET, Nov 19th. There are some extremely promising guys on this card.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum