GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crow Foot
Crow Foot

Crow Foot does not feel bad for Shane Carwin... Empty Crow Foot does not feel bad for Shane Carwin...

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:06 pm
...He no longer has a back because of abuse of steroids over the course of his life. Zuffa did not care when he was discovered to be in a steroid ring, and gave him multiple shots at the title. Crow Foot feels this is a disgrace to the strong sport of MMA. Crow Foot does not feel bad for roiders. Crow Foot would not give him any Lakota for his joint pains...
Frank Hill
Frank Hill

Crow Foot does not feel bad for Shane Carwin... Empty Re: Crow Foot does not feel bad for Shane Carwin...

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm
Crow Foot wrote:...He no longer has a back because of abuse of steroids over the course of his life. Zuffa did not care when he was discovered to be in a steroid ring, and gave him multiple shots at the title. Crow Foot feels this is a disgrace to the strong sport of MMA. Crow Foot does not feel bad for roiders. Crow Foot would not give him any Lakota for his joint pains...

Win. Carwin is an overrated can crusher who is only noteworthy because he was backed by the ZUFFA hype machine. It's funny how Zombies trash Brett Rogers but praise Carwin as a top 5 HW when their records are pretty much the same. Carwin was obviously roided to the gills.
KSW
KSW

Crow Foot does not feel bad for Shane Carwin... Empty Re: Crow Foot does not feel bad for Shane Carwin...

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:12 pm
Crow Foot wrote:...He no longer has a back because of abuse of steroids over the course of his life. Zuffa did not care when he was discovered to be in a steroid ring, and gave him multiple shots at the title. Crow Foot feels this is a disgrace to the strong sport of MMA. Crow Foot does not feel bad for roiders. Crow Foot would not give him any Lakota for his joint pains...
You´re more than welcome to post here but we don´t buy the gimmick.
Crow Foot
Crow Foot

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:15 pm
Frank Hill wrote:

Win. Carwin is an overrated can crusher who is only noteworthy because he was backed by the ZUFFA hype machine. It's funny how Zombies trash Brett Rogers but praise Carwin as a top 5 HW when their records are pretty much the same. Carwin was obviously roided to the gills.

He had strong wrestling while Rogers worked at Sam's Club..;
brace
brace

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 pm
Shane Carwin is a roider, but I think he has seen the error of his way, so the Great Spirit will forgive him. Plus he is a Fedor hugger and I heard he is a cool guy. He is one in the long line of fighters to go from unbeatable animal to a can in the eyes of the casual fan in a very few fights, all because of the UFC's WWE -esque hype.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm
I like him....

goodnightirene

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:22 pm
Frank Hill wrote:

this, this, and THIS.

BUT GUYS HE WEARS 5X GLOVES!!!
loyalty13
loyalty13

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:45 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:
You´re more than welcome to post here but we don´t buy the gimmick.
Crow foot is wise. he ran our Native blog for many moons.

Yes Carwin is garbage. He cannot fight more than 3 minutes. his fists contain thunder but after a few minutes he has none. Fedor would smash this roider. as would many great HW's
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:59 am
Malikov would destroy Carwin.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:10 am
meh, never really cared about roids, nor have I understood why other fans care so much. You can be an out right cheater, and people give you less shit. Take a dude who you know will grab the cage/ropes when he has to. Will spit out his mouth piece for a breather etc. And a fella who's been popped for roid use. Y'all are going to remember every event dudes like Carwin and Sonnen get popped, but how many times do you remember Chuck Liddel grabbing the fence? Personally, I like cheaters....bad guys, and rule benders are fun. I don't actually give a damn about Chuck grabbing the fence...in fact good on him, but I am curious since y'all seem to care. What makes pre fight cheating like roids worse than in fight cheating? What about the completely "legal" way GSP KO'd Matt? two kicks to the nuts and one to the head? C'mon how is that in anyway more honorable than popping some pills and being abnormally strong? At least Hughes' balls would be better off.

Crow Foot, the avatar looks Sioux. The word patterns suggest Blackfoot. I'm very curious my friend. I am a living heir to Custard. Though my ancestors were less than kind the lineage has left me with a vast knowledge of tribes and traditions. My grand father had past shame issues and spent a lot of time with the Sioux to ease this.

Last edited by marchegiano on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : asking my man about his heritage)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum