GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Best of Pride - Highlights from every Pride event (31 videos) Empty Best of Pride - Highlights from every Pride event (31 videos)

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 pm

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Best of Pride - Highlights from every Pride event (31 videos) Empty Re: Best of Pride - Highlights from every Pride event (31 videos)

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Last edited by nodogoshi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Best of Pride - Highlights from every Pride event (31 videos) Empty Re: Best of Pride - Highlights from every Pride event (31 videos)

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 pm

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:43 pm

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 pm

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:47 pm

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm
very nice
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 pm
I was about to make that thread too. Sad haha. Anyway it's a great colection of videos, all from Hiten Mitsurugi. This same guy wants to make Dream HL's and possibly Sengoku one from what i've heard.
Jose Cansayflows
Jose Cansayflows

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 pm
Great post. Luckily ZUFFA plays old Pride fights all the time on FuelTV and I have a lot of them on my DVR. You guys would know ZUFFA pays homage to Pride if you guys didn't blindly hate.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 pm
Jose Cansayflows wrote:Great post. Luckily ZUFFA plays old Pride fights all the time on FuelTV and I have a lot of them on my DVR. You guys would know ZUFFA pays homage to Pride if you guys didn't blindly hate.

yeah but they don't play the epic entrances that we see in the youtube videos or the VTR's not to mention the backstage footage
Jose Cansayflows
Jose Cansayflows

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:
Jose Cansayflows wrote:Great post. Luckily ZUFFA plays old Pride fights all the time on FuelTV and I have a lot of them on my DVR. You guys would know ZUFFA pays homage to Pride if you guys didn't blindly hate.

yeah but they don't play the epic entrances that we see in the youtube videos or the VTR's not to mention the backstage footage

So you are saying for you it was all about the theatrics and not the actual fights??
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am
Jose Cansayflows wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:

So you are saying for you it was all about the theatrics and not the actual fights??
I dont think thats what hes saying but they added to the whole vibe of epicness that was most the fights, nothing ufc has done can rival the feel of a great PRIDE event. And as for blindly hate, you got it all wrong.
Jose Cansayflows
Jose Cansayflows

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:33 am
I don't think I have anything wrong. You are responding on behalf of someone else for a reason.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:35 am
Jose Cansayflows wrote:I don't think I have anything wrong. You are responding on behalf of someone else for a reason.
whats the reason, in fact stop clogging up the threads and meet me in chat
Jose Cansayflows
Jose Cansayflows

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:50 am
where is chat?
wekka
wekka

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 am
There's two reasons entrances aren't included in their Pride shows.

One, that wouldn't allow them to put more than two fights per hour. Three at most. With the current format, they could showcase up to five.

Lastly, copyrights.
Marcelo Tigre
Marcelo Tigre

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:32 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Jose Cansayflows wrote:I don't think I have anything wrong. You are responding on behalf of someone else for a reason.

Clogging up thread. I thought here was for talking too... Anyway, why everytime you got to talk about how PRIDE was better. We understand man. Don't have to say everytime.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:40 am
Jose Cansayflows wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:

what made PRIDE the best org that ever existed were the fights, entrances, backstage footage, fighter roster, and overall production value of the show as well as the professionalism by including national anthems etc

I could go on all day but you should get the point already if you truly watched some of the shows.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 pm
Marcelo Tigre wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

Clogging up thread. I thought here was for talking too... Anyway, why everytime you got to talk about how PRIDE was better. We understand man. Don't have to say everytime.
lol im going to assume since english is not your first language you didnt understand. He asked a question so I anwsered him. And where did I talke about PRIDE in that post. Honestly your post are getting harder and harder to understand. Perhaps you do not comprehend the topic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum