GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adax

The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN Empty The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:54 pm
With a classic PRIDE FC introduction to start things up, watch as newly mullet-less Minowa trains kickboxing in Brazil!

Here's hoping we see him at the NYE DREAM./GLORY event!
wekka
wekka

The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN Empty Re: The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm
My year has felt empty without so much Minowaman.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN Empty Re: The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm
Now this is awsome.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:32 am
What a legend. Minowa at NYE and the next KSW show would make my life complete.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:22 am
That's awesome, i knew about it but never seen the vid.

Minowa's a training genious, check out his training for Giant Silva. Razz

The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN Minowa-giant-silva-blog-124

Saku came here back then too to train at Chute Boxe, i wish i could have met him.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:41 am
Wolfman wrote:That's awesome, i knew about it but never seen the vid.

The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN Minowa-giant-silva-blog-124

Saku came here back then too to train at Chute Boxe, i wish i could have met him.
Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO thats classic
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 am
great video, I always wanted to know what gym Minowa trained at to prepare for his fights back in Pride all the way to present time.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:43 am
Wolfman wrote:That's awesome, i knew about it but never seen the vid.

Laughing 1/2 of Minowa's sparring partner even died his hair for the part of Hong Man.

Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:12 am
Here's another piece of training, it starts with an interview with his coach who happens to be brazilian, who's the HEAT kickboxing champion, and now is receiving offers from Glory. In the interview he says Minowaman is pretty good and has a variety of techniques but mostly on takedowns and ground, so now he wants to give him a new style of training, the brazilian style, to help him be able to keep it standing and even get some KO's.

WAR MINOWAMAN!!!

The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN Minowa1-o
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 am
he's wrestling at IGF's NYE show
Adax

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:50 am
IQ Wrestler wrote:he's wrestling at IGF's NYE show

I am okay with this, just as good The universe loves you again because here is some MINOWAMAN 2060460842
ZuffaKiller

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm
Minowaman has plans on NYE and they aren’t MMA

Ikuhisa “The Punk” Minowa, aka Minowaman, has a date on New Years Eve this year.

Rather than participating in DREAM/GLORY/ONEFC New Years Eve 2012, Minowaman has instead been called on by Antonio Inoki to participate at his New Years Eve bash at Sumo Hall.

IGF will play host to their own festivities this year which means we will not have the honor of watching puroresu on NYE mixed with our MMA and kickboxing, a la Genki Desu Ka 2012.

Phil Baroni has to be disappointed, although he has an apparent date with Hayato “Mach” Sakurai, who hardly ever trains. Seeing that Baroni actually does train on a regular basis and Sakurai has been more a family man the past year, since knocking off Ryo Chonan at Genki Desu Ka, we are going to give the nod to Baroni in this one. Rest assured, Phil, your date with Minowaman will come soon enough…

http://www.asianmma.com/?p=4535
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum