GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marchegiano
marchegiano

Fedor Emelianenko vs Ricardo Arona Full Fight Video Empty Fedor Emelianenko vs Ricardo Arona Full Fight Video

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 am
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fedor Emelianenko vs Ricardo Arona Full Fight Video Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Ricardo Arona Full Fight Video

Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:16 pm
Arona was robbed
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fedor Emelianenko vs Ricardo Arona Full Fight Video Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Ricardo Arona Full Fight Video

Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:03 pm
Fedor won fair and square.

But he was still up and coming, and still gaining experience.

Arona gave him a good fight. I don't shoot people in the face for thinking he might have deserved the nod.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:35 pm
Arona won in my eyes!

Fedor Emelianenko vs Ricardo Arona Full Fight Video 1223240799.g

THE FIRST MAN TO SMASH FEDOR
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:45 pm
I've seen the fight at least twice.

Yeah, Arona probably won.

I admit it.

It was close though.

And besides, Fedor=God.

And by logical premise, God deserves the benefit of the doubt on judges' scorecards.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:39 pm
Arona got some takedowns and was laying on Fedor alot but he didn´t do enough imo. Fedor landed a few shots and went for some submissions. It could have been a draw but I don´t think Arona deserved the win just because he was on top more.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum