GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

After training with ' Bakshi ', Tanquinho reveals: ' I will migrate to the MMA ' Empty After training with ' Bakshi ', Tanquinho reveals: ' I will migrate to the MMA '

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 pm
Augusto Mendes, better known as Tanquinho, is one of the leading names in Jiu-Jitsu. However, with the success of MMA, he has plans to migrate to the new mode.

After participating in the camp of Ben Henderson, UFC Lightweight Champion, black belt got taste for sport and assured that in 2013 we will begin the transition process.

"I am 100% focused on Jiu-Jitsu, but next year, after the world's kimono, will migrate to the MMA. Now I will get a mild preparation with Ben and let things happen naturally. There's nothing official, only desire to train and learn many things yet, "he said, in an interview with the MAT.

To enter well in MMA he'll continue training UFC Lightweight Champion. "I loved the experience and the climate of the workout, I will continue training with Ben," he says.

Although already reveal the willingness to join the MMA events, Tanquinho ensured that haven't forgotten the Jiu-Jitsu competitions in 2013. The fighter said that their goals are in the first half of the year, having as main objective the CBJJ world.

"My goals are all in the first half, I will train hard to achieve them. My main objective is the world with kimono, but before that has European, Pan-American and the Professional World ", points out.

http://www.tatame.com.br/tanquinho-revela-depois-do-mundial-vou-migrar-para-o-mma/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum