GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Ex-athletes from TUF due, but Casper is knocked out in MMA Rocks Empty Ex-athletes from TUF due, but Casper is knocked out in MMA Rocks

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:32 pm
In the meeting of MMA with rock and stand up comedy who won was the audience, which was present at HSBC Brazil, in São Paulo, to watch the MMA Rocks and feel the heat of the fights of the night. To top it off, the sound of CPM 22 stirred the audience and the mood of Diogo Portugal, Fábio Rabin, Rudy Lad and Renato Tapia descontraiu the environment.

For Mario Yamazaki, UFC referee and technical consultant of the event, the meeting of three Brazilian passions was positive. "The dynamism of the MMA Rocks was awesome. The high level of ally struggles to other attractions gave a special touch to the event. Is proof of the success of this formula, "he says.

The five matches of the cardinal led the crowd to frenzy. Of them, only the third, between Wagner spring chicken and Fernando Duarte, ended by a judges decision, resulting in the victory of spring chicken. In the best fight of the night, the potiguar Casper suffered a TKO due to a cut on his head, and cannot proceed in the fight against Bean Nilson.

Already John Macapá had more luck and knocked out Francisco Cylderlan in just 32 seconds. "I studied my opponent and knew that this straight I gave could fit. I am very happy with this victory, "says Macapá.

Who dictated the pace of the evening was the CPM 22 band that opened the MMA Rocks and played great hits like "Irreversible", "Regina, let's go" and "A minute to the end of the world" for most of the programming and closed the night as a complete show. "It's pretty cool playing in a different event like this. I'm a fan of MMA and I think our rock and the fight is all about, "says Badaui, lead singer of the band.

FULL RESULTS:

MMA Rocks
HSBC Brazil, São Paulo
Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bryon Bean defeated Anistávio Casper TKO in R2;
John Macapá defeated Francisco Cylderlan by knockout in R1;
Wagner defeated Fernando Duarte spring chicken in a unanimous decision of the judges;
Luke Martinez finished Tiago Sampaio;
João Zeferino Thiago completed Frog.

http://www.tatame.com.br/macapa-e-galeto-vencem-e-gasparzinho-e-nocauteado-no-mma-rocks/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum