GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

M-1's Vadim fires back in a big way at Bas Boon. "Let's get ready to rumble"! Empty M-1's Vadim fires back in a big way at Bas Boon. "Let's get ready to rumble"!

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Wow! Shocked

Looks like there is a public battle now going on the web between Vadim for M-1 and Baas Boon from Golder Glory. This interview with Vadim is pretty unbelieveable. He comes back at Bas' internet posts naming names and disclosing contract figures and other details. Vadim & Bas even bring up the Yakuza in the article. It's a pretty juicy read...

M-1's Vadim fires back in a big way at Bas Boon. "Let's get ready to rumble"! Vadimvsbasboon

http://www.m-1global.com/2009/10/04/vadim-finkelstein/

Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

M-1's Vadim fires back in a big way at Bas Boon. "Let's get ready to rumble"! Empty Re: M-1's Vadim fires back in a big way at Bas Boon. "Let's get ready to rumble"!

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:58 pm
Yes did read this 2 years ago, real ghettoshit.
KSW
KSW

M-1's Vadim fires back in a big way at Bas Boon. "Let's get ready to rumble"! Empty Re: M-1's Vadim fires back in a big way at Bas Boon. "Let's get ready to rumble"!

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:07 pm
Great find, I got Vadims back in this battle. He has a legit answer to everything Boon said. Juicy stuff like this is rare.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Hollywood Dang wrote:Yes did read this 2 years ago, real ghettoshit.

Never saw this article before. I thought it was recent.

Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:29 pm
Dagwood wrote:
Hollywood Dang wrote:Yes did read this 2 years ago, real ghettoshit.

Never saw this article before. I thought it was recent.

no hate, i guess many people don't care for it because you know M-1 is the devil and always wrong
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:37 pm
Interesting, if GG management is this dirty and always trying to steal money on the side maybe Overeem was also right about them? Both M-1 and Overeem seem to be saying the same kinds of things, oh well.
monaroCountry

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:34 am
Yeah, Vadim seemed to answer everything clearer than Bas and I think what Vadim said was the truth. Bas' story seemed pretty unbelievable and all over the place with conspiracy.

It could also back up Overeem's situation but in Overeem's instance his coaches, fellow fighters and Bas Rutten seemed also as pissed off. Overeem's departure I think is Overeem's fault, afterall he had an existing contract and tried to break out of it after signing another contract with the devil.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum