GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frank Hill
Frank Hill

While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something.... Empty While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something....

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 am
To all the fucking people that called Alistair Overeem a "can crusher", for everyone who said he "couldn't hang" in the UFC, for everyone who ever said "K-1 credentials don't mean anything in mma, and for every fucker that said "Alistair Overeem will get destroyed by Brock Lesnar"....

While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something.... 3247107148

FUCK YOU BITCHES!

I absolutely LOVE that Overeem finished the ZUFFA cash cow with a fucking body kick! LOL at everyone on shitdog that said Overeem couldn't kick for fear of the takedown, well guess what? He stuffed that too While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something.... 1658131215

All those years of overrated Brock Lesnar getting a gift fucking, top 5 ranking and being placed over the ture GOAT after 5 fuckign fights are over and done!

While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something.... 852107159

a Strikeforce, PRIDE, DREAM, and K-1 veteran and champion is going to win the UFC HW title and all the ZUFFA ZOmbies that trashed and belittled Overeem will have to shut their mouths and take it.

How sweet it is

While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something.... 177911770
goodnightirene

While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something.... Empty Re: While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something....

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 am
thanks for posting EXACTLY what was on my mind

K1 NEVER DIE
brace
brace

While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something.... Empty Re: While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something....

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:03 am
not just any body kick, a Dutch liver kick

While DREAM is on intermission I just wanna say something.... 932657698
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:35 am
Reem was on a completely different level than Lesnar. I almost felt sorry for Brock. Zuffa hype FTW!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 am
It was so great seeing the fight go down exactly as I expected. REEM is a beast and Lesnar was easy pickings. REEM = K-1, DREAM, Strikeforce, 2012 UFC HW Champion.
goodnightirene

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:13 am
dont forget fitch got KTFO Smile
KSW
KSW

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:04 am
goodnightirene wrote:dont forget fitch got KTFO Smile
Very Happy
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 am
lol, people should send dana a Smile on twitter.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:59 pm
And to think that for a couple of years now us knowledgable fans had to live with the unfair standing of Brock Lesnar in the hw ranking , the good thing is now he has been exposed into retirement , i dont hate him but he is a direct beneficiary of gift fights and title shots , so he is basically the ufc's machination . I blame mostly sherdog.com and its staff....for going with the word of mouth/ buzz that led to the unwarranted hype of this man. Shame on them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum