GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Dana White contradicting himself over and over + promoter hype Empty Dana White contradicting himself over and over + promoter hype

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 am

I know Chael might be an asshole sometimes and i'm not a fan of his anymore but he discribed perfectly what Dana does here.

credits to notlookoutawhale, an internet hero.
KSW
KSW

Dana White contradicting himself over and over + promoter hype Empty Re: Dana White contradicting himself over and over + promoter hype

Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:29 pm
I dislike what the Fertittas are doing but Dana makes things even worse. He needs to shut up and become professional.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Dana White contradicting himself over and over + promoter hype Empty Re: Dana White contradicting himself over and over + promoter hype

Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:50 pm
^I would just prefer he dies in a horrible and painful car accident or something. Or gets murder by some transexual hooker he paid to do bad things to him and it comes out and everyone mocks him for years. I wouldn't even feel bad if something like that happened to him because he has lied so much and tried to destroy so many fighter's careers.
Racic
Racic

Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 pm
Here he goes again (ripping into Fedor)...

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
monaroCountry

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 pm
Hes a fukin kunt.

Dana, your baddest man just got exposed as a fraud, you know the guy that was supposed to fuck up Fedor? the guy that fukin runs away from punches.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 pm
Did he say at the end he won't keep dissing Fedor? Even though that is all he has done since he wouldn't sign with him. What's dana's track record anyway? Lesnar is the baddest man on the planet, Overeem isn't top 10 and it's a joke if you think he is....hm, about 100% wrong all the time. The guy is a liar and fraud.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 am
LOL this is simply BRILLIANT, haven't laughed this hard in a while

thanks for finding it wolf Dana White contradicting himself over and over + promoter hype 3077217049
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:36 am
Fedor sucks Dana White contradicting himself over and over + promoter hype 3077217049
KSW
KSW

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 am
Racic wrote:Here he goes again (ripping into Fedor)...

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
What a douchebag! I hope Zuffa goes out of business.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum