GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Eun Soo Lee talks title defense against Minowaman Empty Eun Soo Lee talks title defense against Minowaman

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:35 am
Current ROAD FC Middleweight Champion Eun Soo Lee will defend his belt for the first time against Japanese superstar Ikuhisa “Minowaman” Minowa. Eun Soo Lee will defend his belt at the upcoming ‘ROAD FC 11′ event which will take place on 4/13.

Eun Soo Lee took some time to talk with us about his title defense against the legendary Minowaman.

How do you feel about this matchup?

I feel almost amazed that I am fighting someone that I have looked up to and watched for a long time. It almost felt like my body was floating when I heard that I was fighting Minowaman. I actually had a chance to train with him at TEAM TACKLE. I remember that he never gave up and always trained with a strong heart. He is different from the typical fighter.

What do you think about Minowaman?

He seems like a fighter that truly enjoys the sport of MMA. He has the charm and charisma to really excite the fans with an exciting show. It may seem a bit of a show but it is still very difficult to fight opponents that are so much bigger than you.

How do you feel the fight will go?

Shungo Oyama was also a hero to me. So this fight will be no different. It is an honor for me to fight Minowaman and because of that I will try to win as impressively as I can in the cage. This matchup is not only a great opportunity for me, but also a great matchup for the fans. I will win no matter what and my goal of defending the belt at least 3 times is still the same. I am also thinking of upping my showmanship because I am fighting a true MMA legend and entertainer.

http://cormma.com/eun-soo-lee-talks-title-defense-against-minowaman/
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Eun Soo Lee talks title defense against Minowaman Empty Re: Eun Soo Lee talks title defense against Minowaman

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 pm
This will be an interesting fight. Have to go with the undisputed Super Hulk champion, Minowa, in this one though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum