GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Longtime Fan and Kinosis, where are you? Empty Longtime Fan and Kinosis, where are you?

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:46 am
We need everyone on the team to stay active in the fight against Zuffa. We can change the global mma scene together.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Longtime Fan and Kinosis, where are you? Empty Re: Longtime Fan and Kinosis, where are you?

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 am
Im sorry my faithful brothers , I had to put the fight vs mma corruption on hold for a bit because I'm currently down here in Chile, South America on tour with my rap group pursuing my dream and getting paid for it. I know I haven't been active at all but I still peruse here and there once in awhile. It became a bit disheartening knowing all your efforts really go unnoticed as well as thousand of forum posts that really havn't steered too much public perception yet. I'm still here though and I wanted to give you guys this update and let you know I'm still part of this special team and I promise to get back to manning my station full time in a couple of weeks. In the meantime you guys hold it down for me , will ya?
KSW
KSW

Longtime Fan and Kinosis, where are you? Empty Re: Longtime Fan and Kinosis, where are you?

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 am
Ok, that´s cool. We have many followers from all over the world and the G-MMA Rankings are popular. Even if we don´t have thousands of members there are thousands of fans who read everything we write so we already made a small impact on the mma scene.

Bellator is the key to success in NA right now and I noticed they get more supporters for every day and people start to criticize Zuffa.
KSW
KSW

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:20 am
We´re pretty big in europe! If the europeans only had better english they would join the discussion instead of lurking.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:40 pm
When I said its disheartening to see "all your efforts go in vain" i really meant my own not this great community's efforts. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I've been so disconnected that I haven't kept up with this sites expansion but I'm glad to hear we reach so many.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:We´re pretty big in europe! If the europeans only had better english they would join the discussion instead of lurking.
perhaps you should make a thread for people who speak swedish?
KSW
KSW

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:52 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:We´re pretty big in europe! If the europeans only had better english they would join the discussion instead of lurking.
perhaps you should make a thread for people who speak swedish?
It´s best to keep everything in english. Iit´s not that many swedes, it´s mostly from Russia, Poland, Greece, Italy, France, Croatia, Germany, Czech republic and so on..
KSW
KSW

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:38 am
What about you Kinosis? Everone on the team needs to contribute. I wish the crew discussed our rankings, the upcoming promotions and the evil things zuffa does. I also want the crew to recruit members from other sites and spread our rankings all over the internet.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:What about you Kinosis? Everone on the team needs to contribute. I wish the crew discussed our rankings, the upcoming promotions and the evil things zuffa does. I also want the crew to recruit members from other sites and spread our rankings all over the internet.
yo im always down for the discussion and I do so much promotion DAg needs to put me on payroll 8)
KSW
KSW

Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:41 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:What about you Kinosis? Everone on the team needs to contribute. I wish the crew discussed our rankings, the upcoming promotions and the evil things zuffa does. I also want the crew to recruit members from other sites and spread our rankings all over the internet.
yo im always down for the discussion and I do so much promotion DAg needs to put me on payroll 8)
Lol, true.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:49 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

lol. I forgot to talk to the payroll department to get 'me' put on the payroll department. I'm glad the FB guys aren't either cause no one could ever afford the kind of job they're doing.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:42 pm
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

lol. I forgot to talk to the payroll department to get 'me' put on the payroll department. I'm glad the FB guys aren't either cause no one could ever afford the kind of job they're doing.
You can pay me in canadian womenz (not the whale sized ones either!)
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:07 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

How about beavers?
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:02 pm
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

How about beavers?
pics of said beavers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum