GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Vinny thinks Mizuno sucks (so does my pick and im tripping) Empty Vinny thinks Mizuno sucks (so does my pick and im tripping)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:09 am
U r tripping, Mizuno sucks so does ur pick RT @ArneMarsiano Vinny vs. Mizuno, what would be your pick? Mine would be Mizuno by TKO Round 2

https://twitter.com/#!/VinnyMMA/status/156995372181487616
KSW
KSW

Vinny thinks Mizuno sucks (so does my pick and im tripping) Empty Re: Vinny thinks Mizuno sucks (so does my pick and im tripping)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:28 am
Tatsuya Mizuno? He´s alright but I pick Vinny via sub.
Adax

Vinny thinks Mizuno sucks (so does my pick and im tripping) Empty Re: Vinny thinks Mizuno sucks (so does my pick and im tripping)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:18 am
Vinny has an emotional glass jaw and shouldn't be allowed on the internet without the supervision of an adult.

honestly his moody persona, online and off, overshadows his talents as one of today's competing fighters AND organizational champions in MMA.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:51 am
Vinny is a fantastic grappler but he's kind of rude
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:53 am
Wonder what's happening with Vinny now??? I'm assuming he is still under contract with M-1.

KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 am
Dagwood wrote:Wonder what's happening with Vinny now??? I'm assuming he is still under contract with M-1.

I think they will try Narkun vs Safarov again and put the winner against Vinny. Safarov is a douche but he will beat both Narkun and Vinny imo.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 am
Or you let Malikov go down to LHW, i think he would whip the floor with Vinneh.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 am
Hollywood Dang wrote:Or you let Malikov go down to LHW, i think he would whip the floor with Vinneh.
Good idea!
brace
brace

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 am
LMAO.. trolling Vinny is too easy..

Zayats KO was a fluke, I say rematch. Vinny was losing the decision and he couldn't do shit to Zayats on the ground.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:57 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:
Dagwood wrote:Wonder what's happening with Vinny now??? I'm assuming he is still under contract with M-1.

I think they will try Narkun vs Safarov again and put the winner against Vinny. Safarov is a douche but he will beat both Narkun and Vinny imo.

It would be funny to see him get smashed in his last fight, then be released and the UFC rejects him.

Not saying that because of Mizuno. Because i think he's not that good, but Vinny has proven to be too arrogant and a sellout.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm
Here is what Vinny wrote to Dang on Sherdog.. Very Happy
i think you can't even honor what you say, you go to my twitter and say that you don't like to start shit, but here is what you posted couple months ago to Evgeni Kogan:

"@ArneMarsiano @evgenikogan Maybe this is interesting you what Vinny wrote about you teamtakeover.forum-express.com/t14445p160-vin…"

then last night, you send a msg to mizuno saying that I was talking shit about him....

"@tatsuya_mizuno Did you read that? @VinnyMMA thinks you suck. I would love to see that fight"

I mean,either you're bipolar, like to start shit between people or you have little high school girl complex...
brace
brace

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm
holy shit, I'm laughing so hard now. Dang is legend..
Adax

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:28 pm

the way Vinny reacted to Dang's tweets shows that Vinny is the one that has "little high school girl complex".

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum