GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

HONORIO BANARIO TO DEFEND FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE BELT IN REMATCH AGAINST BAE YOUNG KWON Empty HONORIO BANARIO TO DEFEND FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE BELT IN REMATCH AGAINST BAE YOUNG KWON

Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:42 pm
Honorio Banario will defend his One Fighting Championship featherweight title against Bae Young Kwon at One FC 9.

Banario became the promotion’s inaugural 145-pound king at One FC 7, earning a fourth-round TKO over countryman Eric Kelly in February. The 23-year-old suffered the only loss of his nine-bout career to Kwon at One FC 2, falling to the South Korean via rear-naked choke in 56 seconds.

A veteran of Shooto and Road FC, Kwon had a three-fight winning streak stopped by Kelly in his last outing at One FC 4. Before the loss to Kelly, Kwon had bested Kyung Ho Kang, Brian Choi and Banario in his previous three bouts.

http://cormma.com/honorio-banario-to-defend-featherweight-title-belt-in-rematch-against-bae-young-kwon/
wekka
wekka

HONORIO BANARIO TO DEFEND FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE BELT IN REMATCH AGAINST BAE YOUNG KWON Empty Re: HONORIO BANARIO TO DEFEND FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE BELT IN REMATCH AGAINST BAE YOUNG KWON

Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 pm
Good fight, a fight in which I hope Banario could avenge his loss.

They really need more featherweights though.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

HONORIO BANARIO TO DEFEND FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE BELT IN REMATCH AGAINST BAE YOUNG KWON Empty Re: HONORIO BANARIO TO DEFEND FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE BELT IN REMATCH AGAINST BAE YOUNG KWON

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:47 pm
Going with Banario to defend his title. I'd like to see Banario take on Kawajiri, Georgi, or Takaya in 2013 either in DREAM or ONE FC.
wekka
wekka

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm
I wouldn't be surprised to see Banario against Karakhanyan within the next year, or even against Kwon if he manages to win again.

Takaya and Kawajiri seem to be stuck in DREAM hell.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:35 pm
wekka wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see Banario against Karakhanyan within the next year, or even against Kwon if he manages to win again.

Takaya and Kawajiri seem to be stuck in DREAM hell.

Kawajiri fought for ONE FC before so I hope he can fight for both DREAM and ONE. Takaya needs the same.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum