GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion)

+8
StealingFire
Dagwood
monaroCountry
CDF47
wekka
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Junkyard Log
KSW
12 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion) Empty Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:04 am
Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion) Fight_11

April 20, Russia Concert Hall, Moscow, Russia

Results:

Ali Bagautinov defeats Seiji Ozuka via KO/TKO
Shamil Zavurov defeats Eduardo Pachu via KO/TKO
Konstantin Erokhin defeats Nikolai Danilov via KO/TKO
Murad Machaev defeats Andrius Hobaldo via KO/TKO
Ramazan Ramazanov defeats Michele Verginelli via Decision, Unanimous
Charles Andrade defeats Abdul-Kerim Edilov via Submission, Guillotine Choke
Asker Baragunov vs. Marcelo Costa Ends in a Draw

Last edited by PRIDE FC on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion) Empty Re: Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:05 am
Looking good! Have you ever seen W5 Fighter ? I think it's Russian also
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion) Empty Re: Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 am
Junkyard Log wrote:Looking good! Have you ever seen W5 Fighter ? I think it's Russian also
Kickboxing? I think we talked about that it looks good from what I see.

http://w5fighter.ru/
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:27 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Junkyard Log wrote:Looking good! Have you ever seen W5 Fighter ? I think it's Russian also
Kickboxing? I think we talked about that it looks good from what I see.

http://w5fighter.ru/

Yeah that's it! I have a recent show I'll try to get it up soon.

and these fight night shows are really good well the ones I've watched.

KSW
KSW

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 am
I don´t think I´ve seen W5. League S-70 was a great russian promotion but I think they´re out of business.
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:35 am
PRIDE FC wrote:
I don´t think I´ve seen W5. League S-70 was a great russian promotion but I think they´re out of business.

I never heard of it before ..I'll have to check it out if I can.

KSW
KSW

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:02 pm
Junkyard Log wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

They had "Tiger" Sarnavskiy, Slava, Shlemenko, Minakov, Volkov, Grishin, Zayats, Nemkov, Frodo, Khaliev... https://www.youtube.com/user/s70league/videos?flow=grid&view=0

This fight was from League S-70 (Adam Khaliev)

Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 11 (Official Discussion) Adamkhaliev
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:17 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
Junkyard Log wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

They had "Tiger" Sarnavskiy, Slava, Shlemenko, Minakov, Volkov, Grishin, Zayats, Nemkov, Frodo, Khaliev... https://www.youtube.com/user/s70league/videos?flow=grid&view=0

They looked like really good shows.. if they went under that's too bad.
I'm surprised I never came across this before and that's a crazy knockout! Twisted Evil
wekka
wekka

Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:32 pm
Bagautinov getting a serious step-up in competition here. Ozuka is a tough fight.

I think Bagautinov might sneak into the contender's list with an emphatic victory.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:15 pm
Good card for Fight Nights
KSW
KSW

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 am
Junkyard Log wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:
Junkyard Log wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

They looked like really good shows.. if they went under that's too bad.
I'm surprised I never came across this before and that's a crazy knockout! Twisted Evil
It feels like Fight Nights took over where League S-70 left so it´s all good. Luckily they use the ring.
KSW
KSW

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:22 am
wekka wrote:Bagautinov getting a serious step-up in competition here. Ozuka is a tough fight.

I think Bagautinov might sneak into the contender's list with an emphatic victory.
Sounds good, Bagautinov is 9-2 with 7 finishes.
KSW
KSW

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:59 am
M-1 and Fight Nights should share fighters and work together as much as possible. These two promotions have most potential in Russia right now.
monaroCountry

Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 am
looks good
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 am
Is there a stream planned for this one like the last show?
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:41 pm
CDF47 wrote:Is there a stream planned for this one like the last show?

They're broadcast free on Russia 2 like the other top Russian orgs. Smile
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:21 pm
Dagwood wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Is there a stream planned for this one like the last show?

They're broadcast free on Russia 2 like the other top Russian orgs. Smile

Nice. Looking forward to it.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:19 pm
I still have never been able to see these events hopefully I can see this one.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:23 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:I still have never been able to see these events hopefully I can see this one.

I saw the one with AA. Was a pretty good event..some good finishes. Ali Bagautinov was on that card as well. Seems real solid at FLW.
StealingFire
StealingFire

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:M-1 and Fight Nights should share fighters and work together as much as possible. These two promotions have most potential in Russia right now.

You wouldn't say that if you'd watched PRO FC today. Incredible fights...event of the weekend (and that's saying a LOT).

Anyway, I'm really excited about this Fight Nights card. Zavurov is a beast, Machaev and Bagautinov were both high on my prospect list last year. Some good international opposition to boot. Russia loves their MMA.

Edit-

The last event streamed online, hopefully the same is true for this one. (PM me for the link)
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:16 pm
StealingFire wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:M-1 and Fight Nights should share fighters and work together as much as possible. These two promotions have most potential in Russia right now.

You wouldn't say that if you'd watched PRO FC today. Incredible fights...event of the weekend (and that's saying a LOT).

Anyway, I'm really excited about this Fight Nights card. Zavurov is a beast, Machaev and Bagautinov were both high on my prospect list last year. Some good international opposition to boot. Russia loves their MMA.

Edit-

The last event streamed online, hopefully the same is true for this one. (PM me for the link)
actually he was in chat with me watching the event, and I agree Profc was great today.
StealingFire
StealingFire

Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:00 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
StealingFire wrote:

Edit-

actually he was in chat with me watching the event, and I agree Profc was great today.

I honestly think PRO FC surpassed M-1 last year. And Fight Nights is gaining fast. Some of these events make the UFC look silly.

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:02 pm
StealingFire wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
StealingFire wrote:

Edit-

I honestly think PRO FC surpassed M-1 last year. And Fight Nights is gaining fast. Some of these events make the UFC look silly.

I will say this they had great production today, something M-1 could learn.
KSW
KSW

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:43 pm
StealingFire wrote:

Edit-

After watching the last ProFC event I would say they´re on par with Fight Nights.
KSW
KSW

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:45 pm
StealingFire wrote:
M-1 is the big dog in Russia.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum