GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova Empty A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:57 pm
Part of what always made K-1 special and work was that their regional qualifying tournaments became integral parts of the K-1 experience. The K-1 World Grand Prix did a lot of the times fall into having the same few names involved year-after-year, but new names came up on a regular basis from the regional tournaments that K-1 held. It is also what helped to grow the brand outside of Japan and turn it into a global sports entertainment brand.

This weekend's K-1 Moldova event follows in that traditional by having a few qualifying bouts as well as a Light Heavyweight Grand Prix tournament featuring some of the better names in the division that were available, with Constantin Tutu being an early favorite in the tournament. Here is a visual breakdown on the tournament as well as a few of the qualifying bouts and Superfights on the card.

A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova K1mold13

Superfights and Qualifying bouts after the break.
 A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova K1mold14

http://www.liverkick.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2411:a-visual-breakdown-of-this-weekends-k-1-light-heavyweight-gp-in-moldova&catid=36:k-1
wekka
wekka

A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova Empty Re: A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 pm
This weekend? Wow, K-1 is in an ultra sad state when this is the first you've heard of an event, much less a grand prix.

Anyways, this is Tutu's tournament to lose.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova Empty Re: A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:49 pm
Wow never even knew their was a k1 this weekend
wekka
wekka

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm
They quite possibly have one of the worst advertisement teams I have ever seen.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:03 pm
Yea just by checking thier facebook page, imo we look more legit...lol so when a guy like myself and a man thats possibly half canine can do a better job yea theres a problem... Very Happy
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:50 pm
Will this be televised on K-1's YouTube page by any chance?
ZuffaKiller

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:15 am
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Will this be televised on K-1's YouTube page by any chance?

It should be
KSW
KSW

A Visual Breakdown of This Weekend's K-1 Light Heavyweight GP in Moldova Empty K-1 World Grand Prix Moldova Live Stream

Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 am
Saturday March 30 at 1:00 PM EST
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:43 am
Well guess I see you fellas in chat
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:21 am
I'm glad there is something on.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:15 pm
go to chat you noobs
KSW
KSW

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:41 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum