GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Which country's prem....??? Empty Which country's prem....???

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:03 am
Which country's premiere soccer/football league has ALL/ONLY the top players in the world in it???

KSW
KSW

Which country's prem....??? Empty Re: Which country's prem....???

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:09 am
I´m a big football fan and I´m 100% sure there will never be one league with all or even a majority of the top players. In Europe we have several huge leagues like Premier League (England), La Liga (Spain), Serie A (Italy), Bundesliga (Germany)
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:13 am
PRIDE FC wrote:I´m a big football fan and I´m 100% sure there will never be one league with all or even a majority of the top players.

Why do you think this is?
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:19 am
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:I´m a big football fan and I´m 100% sure there will never be one league with all or even a majority of the top players.

Beacuse it´s a global sport with fans all over the world. American football (NFL), for an example, is a small niche sport that no one cares about in Europe and the rest of the world. I compare it to handball which is pretty big in europe. Edit: Handball is probably bigger than american football.
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 am
UFC wants to be like the NFL but the funny thing is Dana doesn´t understand that NFL is only popular in the US. NFL is not even one private owned company to begin with, it´s a national league.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 am
PRIDE FC wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Beacuse it´s a global sport with fans all over the world. American football (NFL), for an example, is a small niche sport that no one cares about in Europe and the rest of the world. I compare it to handball which is pretty big in europe.

e.g. - So let's just as an example say soccer fans and media say that Spain's La Liga has the top players in the world of the world's premiere leagues and many then see it as the #1 league.

1. Would that mean La Liga has players who are the top #1-500 & then British Premiere League has players #501-1000... etc?

2. In real life.. Are there 'any' players in Italy's Serie A league that are as good of better than top players in La Liga or British Premiere League?

3. If you 'only' watched Spain's La Liga because they and Spanish media told you they were the best league in the world and 'only the best' fight in La Liga... wouldn't you be missing out on many top players and some of the top teams in the world in English Premiere League & Serie A???

4. What if you refused to watched inter league championships with Spanish league teams playing because they were outside of your favorite league and you don't approve of co-promotion?

KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 am
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Beacuse it´s a global sport with fans all over the world. American football (NFL), for an example, is a small niche sport that no one cares about in Europe and the rest of the world. I compare it to handball which is pretty big in europe.

e.g. - So let's just as an example say soccer fans and media say that Spain's La Liga has the top players in the world of the world's premiere leagues and many then see it as the #1 league.

1. Would that mean La Liga has players who are the top #1-500 & then British Premiere League has players #501-1000... etc?

2. In real life.. Are there 'any' players in Italy's Serie A league that are as good of better than top players in La Liga or British Premiere League?

3. If you 'only' watched Spain's La Liga because they and Spanish media told you they were the best league in the world and 'only the best' fight in La Liga... wouldn't you be missing out on many top players and some of the top teams in the world in English Premiere League & Serie A???

4. What if you refused to watched inter league championships with Spanish league teams playing because they were outside of your favorite league and you don't approve of co-promotion?

This is exactly the problem with mma. "Fans" think all the top fighters are in UFC because the media says so. The american mma sites only cover the UFC and this information is then spread across the globe. If the american combat sports media start covering the actual sport all over the world then the fans will follow. I don´t think the american football(soccer) sites only cover the american MLS, I sure hope they don´t.
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:02 am
I´m not sure which mma site is the biggest but I would guess bloodyelbow is one of them. Why the f#ck doesn´t bloodyelbow cover M-1??
ZuffaKiller

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 am
PRIDE FC wrote:I´m not sure which mma site is the biggest but I would guess bloodyelbow is one of them. Why the f#ck doesn´t bloodyelbow cover M-1??

only when it's negative is when they cover M-1
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:12 am
ZuffaKiller wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:I´m not sure which mma site is the biggest but I would guess bloodyelbow is one of them. Why the f#ck doesn´t bloodyelbow cover M-1??

only when it's negative is when they cover M-1
Sites like bloodyelbow are the core of the problem with mma. Since english speaking mma fans from all over the world read these american sites it´s important that they cover all mma especially a big and important promotion like M-1.
ZuffaKiller

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:23 am
There not going to do that because they rather do the bidding of BozoNeedles instead
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:22 am
See this is the problem in america, It took me a minute to consider this, we are force fed since birth "there shall be only 1" Monopoly like brainwashing. Here its always the same story you are either with company A or out all together. Sad
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 am
Theres a solution here, time for you guys to start contacting KSW M-1 ONE FC reps and trying to score some news to report on, eventually shit sites would start seeing thier is a market for it prob start linking back to here. I'll be honest their is only so much I can do, and that alone would be a legit job, you would almost have to start a legit LLC. Which im down for, but its gonna be tough to have a normal job and then try too report and do other things like that. Conatact get KSW, M-1 ect get some of thier ads on THIS site start making connections...
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:37 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Theres a solution here, time for you guys to start contacting KSW M-1 ONE FC reps and trying to score some news to report on, eventually shit sites would start seeing thier is a market for it prob start linking back to here. I'll be honest their is only so much I can do, and that alone would be a legit job, you would almost have to start a legit LLC. Which im down for, but its gonna be tough to have a normal job and then try too report and do other things like that. Conatact get KSW, M-1 ect get some of thier ads on THIS site start making connections...
That´s a great idea but too much work right now.
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 am
North America should start a national mma league where promotions could act like teams and compete aginst each other. One private owned promotion can never be a national league.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 am
PRIDE FC wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Theres a solution here, time for you guys to start contacting KSW M-1 ONE FC reps and trying to score some news to report on, eventually shit sites would start seeing thier is a market for it prob start linking back to here. I'll be honest their is only so much I can do, and that alone would be a legit job, you would almost have to start a legit LLC. Which im down for, but its gonna be tough to have a normal job and then try too report and do other things like that. Conatact get KSW, M-1 ect get some of thier ads on THIS site start making connections...
Then when? We need to make the next step.

PRIDE FC wrote:North America should start a national mma league where promotions could act like teams and compete aginst each other. One private owned promotion can never be a national league.

They should but lets be honest, its not happening, and if even somehow ufc got ass cancer and died, Bellator would prob just take over and do all the same shit ufc currently does. Sad Which country's prem....??? 1625187496
Like I said in America you are either top dog or a flea infested mutt stuck in kennel with a gray mat.... im just telling it how it is here. It doesn't make it right, it sucks. I know this.

Last edited by PRIDE NEVER DIE on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:46 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Then when? We need to make the next step.
It would be great if someone from the crew could step up and take care of this.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:48 am
PRIDE FC wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Then when? We need to make the next step.
It would be great if someone from the crew could step up and take care of this.
I can attempt this, but I can't do this alone. Im no journalist my writing skills are subpar,,,,, tbh.
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:
Then when? We need to make the next step.

PRIDE FC wrote:North America should start a national mma league where promotions could act like teams and compete aginst each other. One private owned promotion can never be a national league.

They should but lets be honest, its not happening, and if even somehow ufc got ass cancer and died, Bellator would prob just take over and do all the same shit ufc currently does. Sad Which country's prem....??? 1625187496
Like I said in America you are either top dog or a flea infested mutt stuck in kennel with a gray mat.... im just telling it how it is here. It doesn't make it right, it sucks. I know this.

You're right about that and I'm not saying everyone is like this (everywhere and everyone has it's flaws)..
but a majority tend to think that because it is the way in the US..
then that's the way everywhere!
that's just not the case as much as they try to force it down your throat.
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:12 am

I'm all for that! great idea and great post! Which country's prem....??? 424776184
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm
they already tried having teams in MMA, it was called IFL and look how bad it turned out

Which country's prem....??? Ifl155web
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:55 pm
Ifl was not a national or international league where promotions worked together
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum