GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Deontay Wilder: I will come back and fight Tyson Fury... Empty Deontay Wilder: I will come back and fight Tyson Fury...

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm
A beaming Deontay wilder spoke to the press in Sheffield after last night’s quick one-round blitzing of Audley Harrison, and the 28-0 (28) giant was quick to speak about who he may face next “It was a great performance (vs Harrison). I am a beast with God-given talent. Nobody can take my power. As soon as I hit him, his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

“I will come back and fight Tyson Fury, as soon as they want the fight. We’ve also talked about the (David) Price and Tony Thompson rematch, and me fighting the winner. I would love to come back (to the U.K.) “I will be the next heavyweight champion.”

Wilder then took time to pose for photos with well-wishers. Unable to stop smiling, Wilder, who had been booed as he entered the ring minutes earlier, was now quite the hero. Promoter Richard Schaefer was also smiling broadly!

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/deontay-wilder-i-will-come-back-and-fight-tyson-fury-189569
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum