GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Zabit Samedov: want to win from BADR Hari Empty Zabit Samedov: want to win from BADR Hari

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 pm
In an exclusive interview with ValeTudo.ru k-1 veteran talked about the upcoming match against the "golden boy" to "Legend".

25 may in Moscow at the Luzhniki small sports arena will host the debut tournament of "legend". Fighter's show, as organizers call it, will delight the audience four Grand Prix on rules for the 1-, returning to the ring of Alexander Emelyanenko and superboem on rules-1 between the Dutch Director Hari and Belarusian kikbokserom of Azeri origin "Mowgli's Zabit Samedovym.

Samedov (74-11) met twice with Director Hari in the ring. The first battle took place in the framework of the tournament K-1 World Grand Prix 2009 Final 16 in Seoul, then Hari won, knocking Hammered a powerful blow on the hand. The second meeting of 15 March this year took place in Zagreb at the K-1 World Grand Prix 2012 Final, this time losing to Samadov by unanimous decision.

On the eve of the presentation of "Mowgli" in "the legend" we talked to him about preparing, scored with a difference in dimensions, "dirty" the battlefield, doping control and future plans.

ValeTudo.ru: Hello, hammered. 25 may you fight against Badr Hari. Why did you decide to meet him for a third time?

Why? Well as to why. I want to win.

ValeTudo.ru: don't you have suggested other opponents?

No. Offered to fight with the Director. We met in Seoul in the year 2009, after 3.5 years we met in Zagreb. Now, I think I'll be ready to do battle with him even better.

ValeTudo.ru: where and how do you prepare for this fight?

Prepared in St. Petersburg and now arrived to Minsk, where he'll continue practicing.

ValeTudo.ru: Hari beats you in the growth and the length of the hand. Do you prepare with sparring partners of similar size?

Yes, that's why I came here in Minsk, because here I have my sparring partners on 2 meters tall, like Badr Hari. In Peter I put a little hand with a good trainer in boxing, with the novel. Will continue to turn out in pairs.

ValeTudo.ru: Hari is known for scandalous behavior and dirty style of combat. Have you experienced this for yourself in your last game, when he clearly did you kick to the groin, and then struck twice in the head. What do you think about this?

When he hit me in the groin, I lowered my hand and got two serious blows that influenced the whole fight. If they were not, I would fight better. It was hard to recover from such blows; I recovered as much as could, and brought the battle to the end.

Now I already know he can attack, and not dingy admit this anymore.

ValeTudo.ru: But after the fight how you communicate normally, obnimaetes′ ...

Yes, and we chatted normally before the fight and after the fight. Of course, this time I did not see him after he left the ring, as he headed to the hospital. And so we normally treat each other, sport is sport, and for us, it is first of all the sports, not some sort of feud.

ValeTudo.ru: that is, there is nothing personal here?

No, nothing there. Only in the ring after the Bell, I'm usually with all the men of the obnimaûs′, there is no animosity.

ValeTudo.ru: at the end of the March bout Hari shunned contact with you, and have you raced him around the ring. What are you shouting to him?

I shouted to him that he fought (laughs). I shouted to him: "Badr Hari, let's fight!".

ValeTudo.ru: a he?

And he ran away (laughs). I wound up at the end, because I had nothing to lose. But he did not get involved: and the leg was hurt as learnt after the fight, and he thought, perhaps, that WINS, and decided not to risk it.

ValeTudo.ru: How do you think the injury actually occurred?

There were pictures of the changing rooms with a large haematoma on the leg. Probably really was a trauma.

ValeTudo.ru: just had some fans question the reality of the injury, considering that the Grand Prix was "Mirko" CRO "Kopa, and Badr withdrew due to fight for a reason.

Many talk about it, and that's understandable. If the tournament was in Baku or in Belarus, I think the organizers would also have made every effort to ensure that I have passed the first round. Of course, the tournament was held at his home and everything was done to he won. But a lot of it depended, in fact no match-fixing was not there. He's done a great job and won. Good job.

I will mention only one thing-in Zagreb there was no doping control. Promised a very serious test, but in the end it was nothing at all.

ValeTudo.ru: Having two fights with Director, you're fairly well studied his style of fighting. Have you found holes in his defense?

Of course. Now will generate, will try to do something that does not finish in the last battle. There is a hole, and we will work hard to get it, and that he did not get to me, for example, his direct hit right (laughs).

ValeTudo.ru: you had two fights on the rules of MMA, and both won ahead of time. Will we see you again in MMA?

I didn't know until I have a contract with k-1 for two years. In the future we will see. I even think about appearances in professional boxing.

ValeTudo.ru: But it's after the end of the contract with k-1?

Yes.

ValeTudo.ru: and with the promotion of "legend" as long as you have only 1 fight contract?

Yes, while in one fight. But I heard that they are still tournaments, and if will be invited to speak on the rules of k-1, I still poderus′ with pleasure. As I understood, "legend" has grand plans, is an organization which was not like in Russia. And of course I wanted to work with them on.

ValeTudo.ru: so we have a chance to see you again soon in Russia?

Yes.

ValeTudo.ru: thanks, Bludgeoned, good luck in battle!

Thank you!

http://valetudo.ru/mma/news/5297-zabit-samedov-hochu-vyigrat-u-badra-hari
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum