GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Jan Błachowicz  vs lew polley rumored for wsof5 Empty Jan Błachowicz vs lew polley rumored for wsof5

Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:58 pm
possible fight for wsof5, it would be part of the mini gp to crown their first lhw champ, rumble johnson vs mike kyle is confirmed as the other fight for the gp....

its not official but according to some sources it is almost certein...

Jan Błachowicz  vs lew polley rumored for wsof5 20090917101014_lewpolley

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Lew-Polley-16698 12-4 1ko 8 subs
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Jan Błachowicz  vs lew polley rumored for wsof5 Empty Re: Jan Błachowicz vs lew polley rumored for wsof5

Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:12 pm
A fighter exchange agreement with KSW going down? Wo...
MR.WILLIE

Jan Błachowicz  vs lew polley rumored for wsof5 Empty Re: Jan Błachowicz vs lew polley rumored for wsof5

Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:29 pm
Dagwood wrote:A fighter exchange agreement with KSW going down? Wo...

at least jan signed with wsof a 4 fight deal and its allowed to fight in ksw when he is not scheduele for wsof...

from what i know, they have had some conversations with mamed khalidov and materla, plus they also like bedorf...not sure is it is a fighter exchange but at least wsof is taking a good look at ksw for talent...
wekka
wekka

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:37 pm
Guess they felt like they needed another American in the field, otherwise I would've liked to seem Stringer as Blachowicz's opponent
Realidea
Realidea

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:07 pm
WSOF is getting better and better.i see them becoming what WEC and SF became and eventually the UFC will buy them. which kinda of sucks because i enjoy their shows.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:24 am
Great to see KSW and WSOF working together like this.  Hopefully some WSOF fighters get sent over to KSW.
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:50 am
Realidea wrote:WSOF is getting better and better.i see them becoming what WEC and SF became and eventually the UFC will buy them. which kinda of sucks because i enjoy their shows.
Yeah WSOF is more similar to Strikeforce than Bellator is. Hopefully the mafia bros don´t kill any more promotions for the sake of the sport.
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:51 am
Rumble, Spong and Arlovski should fight in KSW as well.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 am
wekka wrote:Guess they felt like they needed another American in the field, otherwise I would've liked to seem Stringer as Blachowicz's opponent

stringer and rumble train together, it may have played out on their dec not to include him?

i also heard stringer vs linderman could be some sort of alternate fight
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:46 am
PRIDE FC wrote:Rumble, Spong and Arlovski should fight in KSW as well.

it should be fun!!!

maybe arlovski can fight in ksw as a wsof rep vs the bedorf-nastula winner???
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:01 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:Rumble, Spong and Arlovski should fight in KSW as well.

it should be fun!!!

maybe arlovski can fight in ksw as a wsof rep vs the bedorf-nastula winner???

That would be unreal.
Kees.
http://RingBoks.pl

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:31 pm
In my opinion only MMA Attack in Poland can sign Andrei Arlovski. He is really good opponent for no. 1 heavyweight in Poland - Damian Grabowski.
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:39 pm
Kees. wrote:In my opinion only MMA Attack in Poland can sign Andrei Arlovski. He is really good opponent for no. 1 heavyweight in Poland - Damian Grabowski.
Grabowski signed with M-1 as well. It would be cool to see Arlovski in MMA Attack and M-1.
Kees.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:44 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:Grabowski signed with M-1 as well. It would be cool to see Arlovski in MMA Attack and M-1.

Yeah, but Grabowski's place is only in UFC. Janek Błachowicz too must sign contract with UFC. Arlovski has contract with Fight Nights, I don't know, but maybe exclusive for Russia?
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:51 pm
Kees. wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:Grabowski signed with M-1 as well. It would be cool to see Arlovski in MMA Attack and M-1.

Yeah, but Grabowski's place is only in UFC. Janek Błachowicz too must sign contract with UFC. Arlovski has contract with Fight Nights, I don't know, but maybe exclusive for Russia?
I´m not a big fan of UFC as a promotion so I hope M-1, KSW, WSOF, Bellator, ONE and some other promotions can sign as many good fighters as possible.
Kees.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:01 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
Kees. wrote:

I´m not a big fan of UFC as a promotion so I hope M-1, KSW, WSOF, Bellator, ONE and some other promotions can sign as many good fighters as possible.

Yes, but IMO for Mamed Khalidov, Michal Materla, Damian Grabowski and other can't search opponents without contract with UFC.
KSW
KSW

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:06 pm
Kees. wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:
Kees. wrote:

Yes, but IMO for Mamed Khalidov, Michal Materla, Damian Grabowski and other can't search opponents without contract with UFC.
M-1 has a really good HW division and it´s only getting better. There are some tough opponents there and I think he can lose to guys like Malikov, Ka and Garner. KSW is also growing so there will be tough matchups there as well. KSW started working with WSOF and they have  good opponents. Bellator does also have good fighters so there´s no need to sign with the UFC.
Kees.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:15 pm
"KSW started working with WSOF"
What?! Janek has other promoters than Kawulski&Lewandowski - his manager is his girlfriend - Dorota Jurkowska. She is working for KSW too, but it isn't cooperation KSW with WSOF... I think Krzysztof Jotko would be next polish fighter in WSOF - I was speaking with he, and he is planning his debut in USA maybe in September. IMO Bellator or WSOF.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:26 pm
Kees. wrote:"KSW started working with WSOF"
What?! Janek has other promoters than Kawulski&Lewandowski - his manager is his girlfriend - Dorota Jurkowska. She is working for KSW too, but it isn't cooperation KSW with WSOF... I think Krzysztof Jotko would be next polish fighter in WSOF - I was speaking with he, and he is planning his debut in USA maybe in September. IMO Bellator or WSOF.

yep...wsof wants jotko...also its true, there is no fighting exchange as of now, wsof is adding talent on their own not exchanging talent with ksw...
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 am
Maybe not working with but KSW is letting their LHW champ fight in WSOF. My point is there are tons of good fighters outside the UFC so there´s no need to sign with Zuffa.
Kees.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:18 am
PRIDE FC wrote:
Maybe not working with but KSW is letting their LHW champ fight in WSOF. My point is there are tons of good fighters outside the UFC so there´s no need to sign with Zuffa.

Exactly who? Rumble is very good opponent for Janek. But King Mo, Atilla Vegh, Rampage, Newton? They have contracts with Bellator and KSW can't sign they - money, money, money. KSW signs contract with fighters exclusive only for Poland. They can fight at the any events (ofc not UFC). I know - you like KSW and don't like UFC, but I don't know who can defeat Janek in LHW without contract with Zuffa. Only Johnson and maybe Rampage now.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:24 am
Kees. wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

Exactly who? Rumble is very good opponent for Janek. But King Mo, Atilla Vegh, Rampage, Newton? They have contracts with Bellator and KSW can't sign they - money, money, money. KSW signs contract with fighters exclusive only for Poland. They can fight at the any events (ofc not UFC). I know - you like KSW and don't like UFC, but I don't know who can defeat Janek in LHW without contract with Zuffa. Only Johnson and maybe Rampage now.
The top guys in the biggest promotions outside the UFC are legit and there will be many more in the near future. It´s very important for the sport that no more good fighters sign with the UFC. The fighters and fans need several big promotions.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:29 am
Materla just had close fight against Grove and Blachowicz and Grabowski also had tough fights outside the UFC lately. The ksw fighters could might as well sign with Bellator instead of ufc.

Have you seen our Global (Non UFC) rankings btw? https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t7006-global-mma-rankings-outside-ufc-june-2013
Kees.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:18 am
Yes, i watched your ranking - good job!
IMO KSW can't sign ex.:
Andrei Arlovski, Jeff Monson, Rumble, Shlemenko, Fitch, Askren, Daley, Rampage and other (payout 20K $ in KSW is maximum, Shlemenko had offer from KSW with 22K $, he didn't accept it).
In middleweight I can't see good opponents for Khalidov and Materla. Only Shlemenko.
In heavyweight for Grabowski - Monson, Volkov, Arlovski, maybe Garner and DJ Linderman.
In LHW... Babalu is only good name, Błachowicz is better than him now. King Mo, Newton, Rampage, Rumble can defeat Janek.
... but KSW can't sign that opponents - money.
Materla hope signs contract with UFC in September - after KSW 24. (Materla's manager is very good, Norbert Sawicki has contacts in UFC - Daniel Omielańczuk is his ward). Khalidov - he has fights only in Poland - max. 2 per year. Grabowski had good offer from UFC, but he already sign contract with M1...
Materla's, Grabowski's, Blachowicz's target is UFC. Khalidov will stay in Poland and beat pensioners.
In other divisions KSW hasn't got good polish opponents for tforeign opponents. Maybe Jewtuszko.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:35 am
Kees. wrote:Yes, i watched your ranking - good job!
IMO KSW can't sign ex.:
Andrei Arlovski, Jeff Monson, Rumble, Shlemenko, Fitch, Askren, Daley, Rampage and other (payout 20K $ in KSW is maximum, Shlemenko had offer from KSW with 22K $, he didn't accept it).
In middleweight I can't see good opponents for Khalidov and Materla. Only Shlemenko.
In heavyweight for Grabowski - Monson, Volkov, Arlovski, maybe Garner and DJ Linderman.
In LHW... Babalu is only good name, Błachowicz is better than him now. King Mo, Newton, Rampage, Rumble can defeat Janek.
... but KSW can't sign that opponents - money.
Materla hope signs contract with UFC in September - after KSW 24. (Materla's manager is very good, Norbert Sawicki has contacts in UFC - Daniel Omielańczuk is his ward). Khalidov - he has fights only in Poland - max. 2 per year. Grabowski had good offer from UFC, but he already sign contract with M1...
Materla's, Grabowski's, Blachowicz's target is UFC. Khalidov will stay in Poland and beat pensioners.
In other divisions KSW hasn't got good polish opponents for tforeign opponents. Maybe Jewtuszko.

If the top guys leave KSW it will become a shitty feeder League and that´s not good for anyone. UFC is way too dominant and they basically rule mma. They can pay the fighters shit Money because they killed the competition and they force the fighters to sign away their name. They also ban sponsors, control the media and talk shit about non ufc fighters and promotions.

If the top guys must leave KSW I rather see them in Bellator. I can assure you the competition will be good enough there. Look at what happened to King Mo.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum