GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Football/Soccer/Futbol/Fotboll

+18
eXtv
Kingfedor
Hamilcar
Realidea
Miike
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
Dagwood
megaronnie
God of Thunder
Aunt Red
Fairweather
Dorch
nodogoshi
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
wekka
fka
KSW
RussianTopTeam
22 posters
Go down
wekka
wekka

All things Football/Soccer/Futbol/Fotboll - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Football/Soccer/Futbol/Fotboll

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:28 am
ARGENTINA SHOCK DA WORLD
megaronnie
megaronnie

All things Football/Soccer/Futbol/Fotboll - Page 3 Empty Re: All things Football/Soccer/Futbol/Fotboll

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:32 am
USA is gonna shock the world mate......

All things Football/Soccer/Futbol/Fotboll - Page 3 522858411

wekka
wekka

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 am
USA: 2nd in Group. First Round exit in the knockout stage.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:57 am
USA will finish last in its group. RIP
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 am
Any you guys going to watch opening of ceremony ? 

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:08 am
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 am
FUCK PIKACHU
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:50 pm
RUSSIA WINS THE WC
megaronnie
megaronnie

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:16 pm
Japan should have chosen Count D, or an equally attractive lady boy.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:57 am
Brazil got lucky against Croatia. The ref was on their side.
Miike
Miike

Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:13 pm
The Netherlands just schooled the world champion Spain !!

All things Football/Soccer/Futbol/Fotboll - Page 3 10409527_756691677687289_208395573736210418_n
megaronnie
megaronnie

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:19 pm
Did not see that coming, that header was something to behold, well the pass was...
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 am
Netherlands was amazing! Especially Robben and Van Persie

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:42 am
Golden Age wrote:Netherlands was amazing! Especially Robben and Van Persie

Bas's goals were fantastic!

When a guy in MMA strikes his opponent illegally to the back of the head...  his opponent should be awarded a free corner-kick to the head of the offender. In a cage that would be in the octorner.
Realidea
Realidea

Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:25 pm
Golden Age wrote:Brazil got lucky against Croatia. The ref was on their side.
The ref sucked for both teams. But lets not kid ourselves Brazil was the better team and deserved to win. Thye would have won with or with out that penalty. The refs have been poo so far
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Realidea wrote:
The ref sucked  for both teams. But lets not kid ourselves Brazil was the better team and deserved to win. Thye would have won with or with out that penalty. The refs have been poo so far

I absolutely disagree.

That game was an absolute farce and a disgrace.

The true score was 2-1 Croatia. The 2nd and 3rd goals were not proper. The 2nd was a blatant flop in the box, and the 3rd was created by a blatant mugging right in front of the ref that was unpenalized. Even the first goal occurred after the player who scored arguably deserved to be sent off, according to the rules, for spotting up and then elbowing another player.

Croatia also had a goal disallowed due to a bogus foul on the keeper, which wasn't. Holland scored on a very similar situation yesterday, with no foul.

That was a shameful game, and a case of obvious corruption. Croatia was robbed.
Realidea
Realidea

Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:13 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
Realidea wrote:
The ref sucked  for both teams. But lets not kid ourselves Brazil was the better team and deserved to win. Thye would have won with or with out that penalty. The refs have been poo so far

I absolutely disagree.

The true score was 2-1 Croatia. The 2nd and 3rd goals were not proper. The 2nd was a blatant flop in the box, and the 3rd was created by a blatant mugging right in front of the ref that was unpenalized. Even the first goal occurred after the player who scored arguably deserved to be sent off, according to the rules, for spotting up and then elbowing another player.

Croatia also had a goal disallowed due to a bogus foul on the keeper, which wasn't. Holland scored on a very similar situation yesterday, with no foul.

Rolling LMAO  No the goal that was disallowed was the right call. And oh lets just forget the calls that went Croatias way. Like the offsides that didn't exist. Stay mad
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:22 pm
Realidea wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:
Realidea wrote:

I absolutely disagree.

Rolling LMAO  No the goal that was disallowed was the right call. And oh lets just forget the calls that went Croatias way. Like the offsides that didn't exist. Stay mad

I'm not mad. I'm just stating facts.

Much of what I said is based on reading reports and commentary of people much more knowledgeable about association football than I, which I found credible.

The rest is from personally watching the game.

I am not one who appreciates corruption. And that was obvious corruption if I have ever seen it.

It's a shame that the World Cup matches are so often spoiled by crooked officiating in this day and age.
Realidea
Realidea

Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:26 pm
Rolling LMAO  soo mad doe
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:47 pm
The croatian player reached for the ball and headed so the ref was wrong when he said it was a foul. If Croatia scored there the match would end differently. There were several situations where the ref was on Brazils side. Brazil was better in the first half but Croatia was better in the end of the match.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:55 pm
I dont think the refs are paid off i just think they made some bad calls. Did you gyus see mexico vs cameroun?
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:05 pm
Golden Age wrote:I dont think the refs are paid off i just think they made some bad calls. Did you gyus see mexico vs cameroun?

That is certainly one fair perspective.

I personally think the Brazil-Croatia match was blatant corruption.

I saw a video (which was quickly banned by Fifa) of the lead up to the third Brazilian goal. The Croatian player was practically taken down with a scissor kick. It was an extremely blatant foul, and occurred directly in front of the ref. The result of the foul/dispossession was a Brazilian goal.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:35 pm
All things Football/Soccer/Futbol/Fotboll - Page 3 BqSp_zfCYAA94VX

some ghana n'bonga fucked clint up
Realidea
Realidea

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:28 pm
This Coach is so crusty. Take Paulinho out and put william. Also Fernandinho>>>>>>Luis Gustavo
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum