GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Pat Healy vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight Video - UFC 165 Empty Pat Healy vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight Video - UFC 165

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:36 am
*Video Disclaimer - This video(s) is NOT hosted by Global-MMA.com or phpBB.com. It is hosted by the original website in the video's link or in it's embed code. This video is NOT the property of the phpBB user 'Global-MMA.com'.

Last edited by KSW on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Pat Healy vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight Video - UFC 165 Empty Re: Pat Healy vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight Video - UFC 165

Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:59 am
All hail Makhachkala, Dagwoodestan!

http://www.global-mma.com/

Pat Healy vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight Video - UFC 165 Empty Re: Pat Healy vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight Video - UFC 165

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 am
Who's more well-rounded at 155 and better technically everywhere than that???

Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:22 am
War Khabib

One of my favorite LWs. He makes guys look like they don't even belong in there with him.

I was a tad bit disgusted by the commentary in that fight. Joe was riding Healy HARD.

"Khabib's punches are looking much slower than Healy's, Mike. He's starting to see them coming." *Khabib immediately cracks Healy with a lead uppercut*

Good win for Nurmagomedov. I think he deserves to be fed a guy like Maynard next.
wekka
wekka

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:28 am
adam wrote:War Khabib

One of my favorite LWs. He makes guys look like they don't even belong in there with him.

I was a tad bit disgusted by the commentary in that fight. Joe was riding Healy HARD.

"Khabib's punches are looking much slower than Healy's, Mike. He's starting to see them coming."  *Khabib immediately cracks Healy with a lead uppercut*

Good win for Nurmagomedov. I think he deserves to be fed a guy like Maynard next.
Well, I agree with Joe early in the fight. Nurmagomedov just wasn't getting his punches off effectively, just windmilling and missing throughout the first. Healy looked like the superior striker in round 1, for sure.

Then Khabib dragged Healy into a trenchfight afterwards and completely changed the pace of his fight in his favor.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum