GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results Empty Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:04 pm
Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results Backgr15

Date: Nov 29, 2013

Results:

Andrei Arlovski def. Andreas Kraniotakes via TKO (Punches)
Marc Vlieger def Nikolai Danilov via Submission (Armbar)
Allan Love def Magomed Magomedov via TKO (Punches)
Tarrance Williams def Alexey Repalov via Decision (Unanimous)
Said Kasha def Artem Kazersky via TKO (Punches)

Eduard Muravitskiy def Viktor Tomasevic via Decision (Unanimous)
Pavel Katrunov def Dmitriy Maslennikov via Submission (Triangle Choke)
Alexander Melnik def Bogdan Kotlovyanov via TKO (Punches)
Sergey Sinkevich def Valdis Atvars via Decision (Unanimous)
Igor Litoshik def Ilkin Safarov via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
Sonatine
Sonatine

Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results Empty Re: Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results

Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:21 pm
Kraniotakes is decent if inconsistent. But I have Arlovski stopping him within the distance anyway.
MR.WILLIE

Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results Empty Re: Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results

Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:31 pm
Another thing that wsof has, they let their fighters fight outside their deals!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:37 pm
Great to see AA fighting in a Russia still, as well as with WSOF. Good fight for him here. Hope Fight Nights goes back to a ring for this one.
KSW
KSW

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:09 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:Another thing that wsof has, they let their fighters fight outside their deals!
Big props to WSOF for this. All promotions should do the same. I understand if they have exclusive contracts for the champs but the rest of the guys should be free to pick up a paycheck and showcase their skills anywhere they want.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:18 pm
KSW wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:Another thing that wsof has, they let their fighters fight outside their deals!
Big props to WSOF for this. All promotions should do the same. I understand if they have exclusive contracts for the champs but the rest of the guys should be free to pick up a paycheck and showcase their skills anywhere they want.
And aa is not the only one! Jz will fight for glory, the Gracie clan fight in one fc, the bjj and Fitch fought in submission tournaments! It's a trend! I feel bad for blachowicz they offered him a 4 fight deal USA so he could fight for ksw and he refused it
KSW
KSW

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:23 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
KSW wrote:
And aa is not the only one!  Jz will fight for glory, the Gracie clan fight in one fc, the bjj and Fitch fought in submission tournaments! It's a trend! I feel bad for blachowicz they offered him a 4 fight deal USA so he could fight for ksw and he refused it
WSOF is the future of mma. They´re doing the right things.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:45 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
KSW wrote:
And aa is not the only one!  Jz will fight for glory, the Gracie clan fight in one fc, the bjj and Fitch fought in submission tournaments! It's a trend! I feel bad for blachowicz they offered him a 4 fight deal USA so he could fight for ksw and he refused it
It is great they let their fighters fight outside the org. Wish Blachowicz would have took that deal and fought for both KSW and WSOF. That would have been unreal.
KSW
KSW

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:35 am
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
KSW wrote:
It is great they let their fighters fight outside the org.  Wish Blachowicz would have took that deal and fought for both KSW and WSOF.  That would have been unreal.
Blachowicz is the KSW champ so I think it´s best if he fights exclusively in KSW but fighters who are not champs should fight all over the world.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:41 am
I still want to see AA fight CroCop at Legend FC since he ducked him at DREAM
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:49 pm
KSW wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
KSW wrote:
It is great they let their fighters fight outside the org.  Wish Blachowicz would have took that deal and fought for both KSW and WSOF.  That would have been unreal.
Blachowicz is the KSW champ so I think it´s best if he fights exclusively in KSW but fighters who are not champs should fight all over the world.
A 1 or 4 fight deal with WSOF and fighting for KSW would be unreal. Would have loved to see that Rumble fight.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:50 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:I still want to see AA fight CroCop at Legend FC since he ducked him at DREAM
Yeah me too.  Good call.  Would be an interesting fight, especially if CC takes out Aleks. Aleks vs. AA would be cool too.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:39 pm
CDF47 wrote:
KSW wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
KSW wrote:Big props to WSOF for this. All promotions should do the same. I understand if they have exclusive contracts for the champs but the rest of the guys should be free to pick up a paycheck and showcase their skills anywhere they want.
A 1 or 4 fight deal with WSOF and fighting for KSW would be unreal.  Would have loved to see that Rumble fight.
I do think he should fight for multiple shows! Ksw does not do a lot of events to keep him that busy! And we as fans want to see champ vs champ fights

Wsof would not offer a1fightdeal
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
KSW wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:And aa is not the only one!  Jz will fight for glory, the Gracie clan fight in one fc, the bjj and Fitch fought in submission tournaments! It's a trend! I feel bad for blachowicz they offered him a 4 fight deal USA so he could fight for ksw and he refused it
A 1 or 4 fight deal with WSOF and fighting for KSW would be unreal.  Would have loved to see that Rumble fight.
I do think he should fight for multiple shows! Ksw does not do a lot of events to keep him that busy! And we as fans want to see champ vs champ fights

Yup, I agree.
KSW
KSW

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
KSW wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
KSW wrote:Big props to WSOF for this. All promotions should do the same. I understand if they have exclusive contracts for the champs but the rest of the guys should be free to pick up a paycheck and showcase their skills anywhere they want.

I´m all for non-exclusive contracts but when the champ fights I want the title to be on the line every time. Otherwise the KSW title would lose it´s value if Blachowicz loses in WSOF.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:24 pm
Yeah but facing rumble johnson will be his biggest test to the date, if he continue to face sokoudjou and houston alexander his value will never be as high! Also ks is making 4 events a year not enough
KSW
KSW

Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results Empty Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:04 pm
Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results Backgr15

Date: Nov 29, 2013

Fight Card:

Andrei Arlovski vs Andreas Kraniotakes
Abdul-Kerim Edilov vs Maciej Browarski
Andrei Danilov vs Marc Vlieger
Magomed 'Molodoy' Magomedov vs Allan 'No' Love
Alexey Repalov vs Tarrance Williams
Artem Kazersky vs Said Kasha
Eduard Muravitskiy vs Viktor 'Bandito' Tomasevic
Pavel Katrunov vs Dmitriy Maslennikov
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:10 pm
Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results 1385650525_aqqq

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 pm
i hope Fight Night go back to the ring!Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results 2258216839 Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results 2258216839 Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results 2258216839 Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results 2258216839
MR.WILLIE

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:31 am
I see arlovski koing andreas
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:12 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:I still want to see AA fight CroCop at Legend FC since he ducked him at DREAM
I'm sorry but I think AA would run through Cro Cop now.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:17 am
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
I'm sorry but I think AA would run through Cro Cop now.
I agree with you!
KSW
KSW

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:43 am
Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results 1425702_255489841272158_1194796658_n
Fight Nights: Battle in Minsk - Arlovski vs Kraniotakes Results 1422398_255490134605462_452553780_n
MR.WILLIE

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 pm
Big win! Big right hand
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:28 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:Big win! Big right hand
Just finished watching. Yup, very nice win.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum