GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Tim Kennedy vs Rafael Natal Fight Video - UFC: Fight for the Troops 3  Empty Tim Kennedy vs Rafael Natal Fight Video - UFC: Fight for the Troops 3

Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:13 am
*Video Disclaimer - This video(s) is NOT hosted by Global-MMA.com or phpBB.com. It is hosted by the original website in the video's link or in it's embed code. This video is NOT the property of the phpBB user 'Global-MMA.com'.

Last edited by KSW on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Tim Kennedy vs Rafael Natal Fight Video - UFC: Fight for the Troops 3  Empty Re: Tim Kennedy vs Rafael Natal Fight Video - UFC: Fight for the Troops 3

Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:50 pm
Just got done watching it.  Had to.  I love Tim Kennedy.  I am a Sergeant in the U.S Army and so feel that kinship with all soldiers, especially those in the Army.  I was big fan of his when I first saw him fight Rockhold in Strikeforce.  

Tim Kennedy is also one of the better fighters out there. I feel he doesn't get much respect for his skills.   When he beat Gracie so many people acted shocked, and asked why are the Gracies not winning anymore?  Not "why is Tim Kennedy so good?"  Too, that was the fight immediately after Kennedy gave his little rant on fighter pay, another reason I like him.
*SPOILERS*

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hamilcar on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler tag)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum