GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SRC
SRC

Joe Warren destroys anyone in the world. Pure ole' American toughness Empty Joe Warren destroys anyone in the world. Pure ole' American toughness

Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:41 am
He's like the sextent. Accurate, bold, ahead of his time. He's like a Colt Revolver because one shot from this man and you're DEAD. Hell, he may be more like the atomic bomb. Wiping out millions before his career is over. The dude is straight out of a video game with the impressive arsenal he has for a fighter who's not been around too long. I can't believe this guy doesn't get talked about more on these forums. He's an American hero.

I expect a bunch of gifs and pictures to be posted, but I guess we can't respect a true warrior who's been there fighting for the fans since the beginning. Sorry if it's presumptuous.
wekka
wekka

Joe Warren destroys anyone in the world. Pure ole' American toughness Empty Re: Joe Warren destroys anyone in the world. Pure ole' American toughness

Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 am
Guile doesn't have shit.on JOE WARREN.

WARRENMANIA IS ABOUT TO RUN WILD ON DOO DOO DANTAS
SRC
SRC

Joe Warren destroys anyone in the world. Pure ole' American toughness Empty Re: Joe Warren destroys anyone in the world. Pure ole' American toughness

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:16 am
wekka wrote:Guile doesn't have shit.on JOE WARREN.

WARRENMANIA IS ABOUT TO RUN WILD ON DOO DOO DANTAS
headbang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SRC
SRC

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:31 am
Bump, never forget. Joe Warren 2013. Rebirth of the American Phoenix.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum