GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Recruit  A Legit  mma fan Empty Recruit A Legit mma fan

Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:40 pm
Well there these guy aka MixedMartialFartist who has YouTube channel he talk about mma topic & bring great humor with comedy that make you lol. Think it would be cool to see him on here.

Recruit  A Legit  mma fan 854363785
KSW
KSW

Recruit  A Legit  mma fan Empty Re: Recruit A Legit mma fan

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:24 am
Recruit  A Legit  mma fan 469908358 
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:50 am
There is a guy that I am friends with who is a fan of Bellator and Glory that I am thinking of telling to sign up. He was a really big fan of Pride and Dream too when they were around

He is starting to watch a little One fc now and I recently showed him the KSW highlight video and he seemed interested to know more.

This being said he may need to be educated a little more but I am confident you guys could make him into a big global MMA fan. It is our job to educate new fans so should I invite him to join?
KSW
KSW

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:16 am
PRIDE4EVER wrote:There is a guy that I am friends with who is a fan of Bellator and Glory that I am thinking of telling to sign up. He was a really big fan of Pride and Dream too when they were around

He is starting to watch a little One fc now and I recently showed him the KSW highlight video and he seemed interested to know more.

This being said he may need to be educated a little more but I am confident you guys could make him into a big global MMA fan. It is our job to educate new fans so should I invite him to join?
Everyone who´s interested in the actual sport and not just UFC is cool.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 am
KSW wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:There is a guy that I am friends with who is a fan of Bellator and Glory that I am thinking of telling to sign up. He was a really big fan of Pride and Dream too when they were around

Everyone who´s interested in the actual sport and not just UFC is cool.
He is interested in the actual sport he just really didn't know that the global scene was still thriving like it is. I think this forum can help him with that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum