GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pancrase is dead to me DEAD

+7
fka
wekka
Dagwood
MR.WILLIE
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
KSW
retrocausality
11 posters
Go down
retrocausality

Pancrase is dead to me DEAD Empty Pancrase is dead to me DEAD

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:09 am
WHY would you set yourself up to be a regional promotional arm of a third rate US promotion like WSOF?

AND Rin Nakai get off your fat ass and fight someone ranked in the UFC. You are ranked 8th in the world and UFC fighters want you to come and you are scared. I cant imagine someone like Megumi sitting around for years while the UFC has their division. Rin is highly ranked and not trying to prove she is the BEST.

FUCK PANCRASE FUCK RIN NAKAI!

I just unscribed from their youtube and will lobby everyone I know to not support them.
KSW
KSW

Pancrase is dead to me DEAD Empty Re: Pancrase is dead to me DEAD

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:48 am
WSOF putting on events in Japan is great. Pancrase, which is one of the most prestigious promotions, leaving it´s roots and using cage and unified rules sucks big time. WSOF should use the Pancrase version of mma not the other way around.

When it comes to Rin I don´t want her or any other legit fighter to sign with Zuffa.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:54 am
KSW wrote:WSOF putting on events in Japan is great. Pancrase, which is one of the most prestigious promotions, leaving it´s roots and using cage and unified rules sucks big time.
kswWSOF should use the Pancrase version of mma not the other way around.

When it comes to Rin I don´t want her or any other legit fighter to sign with Zuffa.
i was think the same think:|
retrocausality

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:15 am
KSW wrote:WSOF putting on events in Japan is great. Pancrase, which is one of the most prestigious promotions, leaving it´s roots and using cage and unified rules sucks big time. WSOF should use the Pancrase version of mma not the other way around.

All the best fighters are in the UFC. If you want any kind of legacy you have to go there. Better than looking like a complete joke in a third rate bellator rip off promotion like pancrase. Which is bad because bellator is a ripoff of the ufc all the way down to the commentators.

Who is Rin going to fight???? Serious here. Who is she going to fight that would mean something at 135? Who? There is absolutely no one left. NO ONE!

You can hate zuffa, and I do but this is sport. Fighting top 50 women from cage rage is wasting everyone's time. Or old washed up 125'rs that couldnt even make TUF! TUF for god sakes!
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 am
retrocausality wrote:
KSW wrote:WSOF putting on events in Japan is great. Pancrase, which is one of the most prestigious promotions, leaving it´s roots and using cage and unified rules sucks big time. WSOF should use the Pancrase version of mma not the other way around.

All the best fighters are in the UFC. If you want any kind of legacy you have to go there. Better than looking like a complete joke in a third rate bellator rip off promotion like pancrase. Which is bad because bellator is a ripoff of the ufc all the way down to the commentators.

Who is Rin going to fight???? Serious here. Who is she going to fight that would mean something at 135? Who? There is absolutely no one left. NO ONE!

You can hate zuffa, and I do but this is sport. Fighting top 50 women from cage rage is wasting everyone's time. Or old washed up 125'rs that couldnt even make TUF! TUF for god sakes!
Your logic and way of thinking is exactly the problem with mma. Zuffa has most of the top fighters and to fight top guys you need to sigh with Zuffa. For mma to change good fighters must stop signing with the UFC, otherwise Zuffa will control the sport for ever and ever.
retrocausality

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 am
KSW wrote:
retrocausality wrote:

Your logic and way of thinking is exactly the problem with mma. Zuffa has most of the top fighters and to fight top guys you need to sigh with Zuffa. For mma to change good fighters must stop signing with the UFC, otherwise Zuffa will control the sport for ever and ever.
It's not a fighters job to save the sport from zuffa while also ruining their career. Which may only last 4-6 years. Stopping zuffa will take decades.
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 am
retrocausality wrote:
KSW wrote:
retrocausality wrote:

It's not a fighters job to save the sport from zuffa while also ruining their career. Which may only last 4-6 years. Stopping zuffa will take decades.
Like any other private owned company Zuffa can go down in no time. It´s not a sport or national/international League. It´s just a private owned company.

If mma is going to change to the better fighters and fans MUST support other promotions right now.
retrocausality

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 am
Do you honestly think anyone will give a fuck about Bibi crushing cans in one fc 10 years from now? Or would they remember him beating Renen and other top 5 fighters? If you want high level fighters to fight in regional shows against low level talent why even watch this shit? Crushing cans will kill the sport faster than zuffa.

It seems if zuffa runs the sport you would rather it die.

retrocausality

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:41 am
It is real simple. Fans support top fighters. Top fighters go where the top money is.

Fighters and fans cant "save" the sport. Only another promoter that can make more money than zuffa. Like pride did.

Telling top 10 fighters to crush cans is retarded on many levels.

But this is far from my point. Who is Rin going to fight that you would pay to see? If the answer is no one or waiting until zuffa is dead then Rin should retire. If you cant fight anyone that fans would pay to see you no longer are a prize fighter. Maybe some kind of japan pop gravure idol that does sparring sessions. But you are no longer a fighter.

We cant end every conversation about a fighter with "they should save the sport from zuffa." That is a giant waste of everyone's time.
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:03 am
retrocausality wrote:It is real simple. Fans support top fighters. Top fighters go where the top money is.

Fighters and fans cant "save" the sport. Only another promoter that can make more money than zuffa. Like pride did.

Telling top 10 fighters to crush cans is retarded on many levels.
You misunderstand completely. There are many other good promotions out there who will sign the top guys. If everyone stops supporting and giving UFC money right now and support other promotions they will get the money to sign top guys and the biggest sites will cover them instead of UFC. The mma scene would change drastically in no time.

The top fighters should leave the mafia company instead of signing with them and this will happen in the future. That´s why G-MMA is here to hype other promotions and inform fans about them.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 am
amen brother
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:09 am
retrocausality wrote:Do you honestly think anyone will give a fuck about Bibi crushing cans in one fc 10 years from now? Or would they remember him beating Renen and other top 5 fighters? If you want high level fighters to fight in regional shows against low level talent why even watch this shit? Crushing cans will kill the sport faster than zuffa.

The top guys should be available for Bibi outside UFC, as simple as that.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:08 am
I'm only going to say 2 things

1- fedor emelianenko the best fighter of all time never needed the UFC for his legacy! Everybody knows this

2- pancrase needed wsof in their deal because Japan is not in the best position economically and wsof needed pancrase to enter the Japan market so it works both ways!
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:20 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:I'm only going to say 2 things

1- fedor emelianenko the best fighter of all time never needed the UFC for his legacy! Everybody knows this

2- pancrase needed wsof in their deal because Japan is not in the best position economically and wsof needed pancrase to enter the Japan market so it works both ways!
I got no issue with Pancrase or WSOF.

Fedor's legacy stands on his record in PRIDE which was the #1 MMA organization in the world with the best HW division in the world during his reign there.
retrocausality

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 am
KSW wrote:
retrocausality wrote:Do you honestly think anyone will give a fuck about Bibi crushing cans in one fc 10 years from now? Or would they remember him beating Renen and other top 5 fighters? If you want high level fighters to fight in regional shows against low level talent why even watch this shit? Crushing cans will kill the sport faster than zuffa.

you live in a fantasy world. Like Dag said, Pride gave Fedor his legacy. If Fedor fought now outside of zuffa with one fc no one would say he was the best.

Just delete my account or whatever. It's like talking to children here. Every fucking thread derailed talking about Dana and Zuffa.

Really fucking irritating and pointless beyond belief. Literally cant talk about anything without it being derailed to something about Dana.
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:33 am
retrocausality wrote:
KSW wrote:

you live in a fantasy world. Like Dag said, Pride gave Fedor his legacy. If Fedor fought now outside of zuffa with one fc no one would say he was the best.

Just delete my account or whatever. It's like talking to children here. Every fucking thread derailed talking about Dana and Zuffa.

Really fucking irritating and pointless beyond belief. Literally cant talk about anything without it being derailed to something about Dana.
You want all the top fighters in the UFC and I want the top fighters in other promotions. Why is this like talking to children? It was you who made a thread about wanting a Pancrase fighter to sign with UFC and I replied that I think differently. I would like to see Rin continue with Pancrase/WSOF or in DEEP Jewels if possible.
KSW
KSW

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:55 am
JMMA needs as many big names and good fighters as possible to stay alive. If UFC had non-exclusive contracts I wouldn´t have a problem with fighters fighting there every now and then.

retrocausality as a JMMA fan what do you think about DEEP and DEEP Jewels? Don´t you want them to sign good fighters?
wekka
wekka

Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:20 pm
Where the hell have you been, Retro!? Lol.

I don't exactly like the fact that Pancrase could possibly become just a feeder league when.it had potential to be so much more.than that. I do like.the fact.that their fighters want to.stay on the edge of relevance by trying to.beat the Americans at their own game.

I'm going to have to wait and see this play out before I hate.it completely.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:16 pm
Fedors legacy outside zuffa isn't comparable to today's mma landscape.

Hard enough in the states to find top guys outside bellator and wsof in Japan its just sad right now.

Adax

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 pm

I'll always have way fonder memories of watching Bibi compete and the fans who rage at him over any Renen Barao oriented fight or anything. Pancrase is dead to me DEAD 350169046
rezin
rezin

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 pm
The fuck with legacy. Freedom.

You want legacy, sign with Legacy FC.
MuayTyson

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:49 pm
retrocausality telling it like it is.

As a fighter , you need to provide for your family , therefore you want to fight in the UFC.
As a TALENTED fighter , you want to cement your legacy , therefore you MUST fight in the UFC right now.

As for the other remarks regarding general discussions over here , i made the same point some time ago.
KSW
KSW

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 am
MuayTyson wrote:retrocausality telling it like it is.

As a fighter , you need to provide for your family , therefore you want to fight in the UFC.
As a TALENTED fighter , you want to cement your legacy , therefore you MUST fight in the UFC right now.

As for the other remarks regarding general discussions over here , i made the same point some time ago.
What about the general discussion? The guy makes a thread bashing Pancrase and WSOF and says Rin should sign with the UFC. I´m not allowed to think differently? The global discussion is top notch but every time someone says a good fighter should sign with the UFC I will tell them what I think. Deal with it. UFC is what´s wrong with mma and no fighter should have to sign with them to build some silly "Ultimate fighting" legacy.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:57 am
MuayTyson

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:28 am
KSW wrote:
MuayTyson wrote:retrocausality telling it like it is.

What about the general discussion? The guy makes a thread bashing Pancrase and WSOF and says Rin should sign with the UFC. I´m not allowed to think differently? The global discussion is top notch but every time someone says a good fighter should sign with the UFC I will tell them what I think. Deal with it. UFC is what´s wrong with mma and no fighter should have to sign with them to build some silly "Ultimate fighting" legacy.
Are u kidding me ? Stop with this fake pretending shit..

You want a legacy , you need to fight the best.

The best fight in the UFC right now.

DEALWITHIT.GIF
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum