GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC

+5
KSW
ZuffaKiller
CDF47
Kid Gavilan
Dagwood
9 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC Empty Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 pm
I like Roger. Can't get enough great technical fighters in MMA these days. Problem is his stand up, speed and athletic ability are gonna hurt him in the UFC whether he fights at 205 or 185. He is huge. I don't know how he could make 185.

Here's my real issue. There are many other proven fighters out there that would do better in the UFC. Only the best fight in the UFC unless you have a big name like Slice, Lesnar or Roger Gracie. Oh yeah... and Dana has said numerous times they don't sign guys coming off a loss.

Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC Fvkyzl
https://twitter.com/#!/graciemag/status/168114522815602688

Kid Gavilan

Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC Empty Re: Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 pm
Someone tell Showtime Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC 1625187496 , they should've said fuck you zuKKKa.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 pm
Damn, SF has like 8 top fighters left now; Melendez, King Mo, Feijao, Rockhold, Jacare, Kennedy, Mousasi, and Lawler.

SF is pretty close to dead.
ZuffaKiller

Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 pm
Looks like zuffa lied about not taking any more strikeforce fighters. Not surprising they would do this. Strikeforce is having a slow death.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:51 am
ZuffaKiller wrote:Looks like zuffa lied about not taking any more strikeforce fighters. Not surprising they would do this. Strikeforce is having a slow death.

Yeah, they are being crippled so badly, it's crazy. Why did Showtime extend this dying brand? They should have let it go and just let M-1 take their place.
KSW
KSW

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:50 pm
CDF47 wrote:
ZuffaKiller wrote:Looks like zuffa lied about not taking any more strikeforce fighters. Not surprising they would do this. Strikeforce is having a slow death.

Yeah, they are being crippled so badly, it's crazy. Why did Showtime extend this dying brand? They should have let it go and just let M-1 take their place.
Yeah Showtime should have put all their focus on M-1.

R.I.P Strikeforce
Frank Hill
Frank Hill

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 pm
The guys like 6'5, that's going to be a pretty big cut. Shocked

This opens up a lot of possibilities fro great BJJ matchups. Gracie vs Jacare, Gracie vs Maia, Gracie vs Palhares Very Happy

Granted Roger would prolly beat those guys in straight up BJJ but let's see what happens when we add punches to the mix Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC 2750705302
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:06 am
Frank Hill wrote:The guys like 6'5, that's going to be a pretty big cut. Shocked

This opens up a lot of possibilities fro great BJJ matchups. Gracie vs Jacare, Gracie vs Maia, Gracie vs Palhares Very Happy

Granted Roger would prolly beat those guys in straight up BJJ but let's see what happens when we add punches to the mix Hoger Gracie signs with the UFC 2750705302

The sad part is Joe Silva and Dana never do that. I'd luv to see the best bjj guys go up against each other. I think the UFC has a limit for how technical fights can be though. That is called the Leben law of match-making. Smile
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 am
Dagwood wrote:
Frank Hill wrote:The guys like 6'5, that's going to be a pretty big cut. Shocked

The sad part is Joe Silva and Dana never do that. I'd luv to see the best bjj guys go up against each other. I think the UFC has a limit for how technical fights can be though. That is called the Leben law of match-making. Smile

LOL. Has a ring to it.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:21 am
The old Gracie on the Brazil card chestnut
parliamentfunk
parliamentfunk

Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 pm
dana denies this, breaks my heart
KSW