GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history Empty zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:10 am
People start to ask questions on underground about zuffia but no one ever tries to question about it until now. I know there was a thread on underground but some people didn't take the thread seriously  enough but there were some few people did.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2254906&forum=1&page=1&pc=74
Underground Forum >> Are there Mafia ties to the UFC?
They obviously have to run in the same circles and are known guys in the game. I imagine if they needed a favor, they'd know exactly who to call.

A few years ago Bleacher Report had a very interesting article touching up on the mafia background of the Fertitta's elders.
The link has been conveniently removed.... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/119377-the-real-story-behind-the-ufcs-royal-family

zuffia pays bleacher report to get rid of the  stuff.
zuffa has plenty of ties that is why the culinary UNION is keeping them illegal in NY. makes sense
zuffia is doing some illegal shit and USA justice system not doing shit because zuffia try shut down a guy who spoke the truth.

The Federal Trade Commission should check on zuffia because rat bastard think could
 Get away with stuff. I hope
I hope European Union opens an  Investigate and expose them.

The people that used to be involved in organized crime now simply just become politicians and lobbyists. Same difference anymore

I watch an episode special from cnbc how  company cleans their image by  donating money to fundraiser  charities.
You will surprise  how dirty company knows how to fool people.

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:49 am; edited 5 times in total
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history Empty Re: zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:12 am
The global mma rebel unit  lets open can of whoop ass

zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history Activists
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history Empty Re: zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:45 am
Hey kanyeo,

I've tried over the years to expose them to well-documented information articles & newspaper stuff like in my Fertitta mafia thread on Sherdog & the UG but have been banned so many times my IP address still has open wounds on it.

They actually deleted my accounts so that none of my posts & commentary on these guys would show up for future truth seekers on the site.

I don't know if anybody has told you kanyeo but I was the most hated poster on MMALinker when it was still big and on Sherdog & the UG for the periods on and off and on that I was there. I made 10K++ posts everywhere on what these guys were doing to MMA's future and that they were criminals right back to Sicily.

Johan/KSW like me was stalked, shit on, and attacked all over the MMA-internet for saying he doesn't think it's good for 1 company to control major MMA and he did not like the criminal element running it. These guys that come here and get a bit of rough treatment a couple of times and cry... makes me Johan laugh.

Anyway that's why we built this place. It's a safe haven to freely criticize Dana & the Fertitta's without fear of being attacked or stalked or having a witch hunt for you. Global-MMA is the official an anti-Zuffa, Anti-Dana, & anti-Fertitta resitance!

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:57 am
DagwoodHey kanyeo,

I've tried over the years to expose them to well-documented information articles & newspaper stuff like in my Fertitta mafia thread on Sherdog & the UG but have been banned so many times my IP address still has open wounds on it.

They actually deleted my accounts so that none of my posts & commentary on these guys would show up for future truth seekers on the site.

I don't know if anybody has told you kanyeo but I was the most hated poster on MMALinker when it was still big and on Sherdog & the UG for the periods on and off and on that I was there. I made 10K++ posts everywhere on what these guys were doing to MMA's future and that they were criminals right back to Sicily.

Johan/KSW like me was stalked, shit on, and attacked all over the MMA-internet for saying he doesn't think it's good for 1 company to control major MMA and he did not like the criminal element running it. These guys that come here and get a bit of rough treatment a couple of times and cry... makes me Johan laugh.

Anyway that's why we built this place. It's a safe haven to freely criticize Dana & the Fertitta's without fear of being attacked or stalked or having a witch hunt for you. Global-MMA is the official an anti-Zuffa, Anti-Dana, & anti-Fertitta resitance!

i didn't know that but ### those conformists!
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:50 pm
zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history 1454905_10152820727960942_1060423675_n
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:07 pm
dane white to try block the truth. The resistance will not back down because we speak the truth. People are starting to open their eyes.zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history 48440601
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history 1454905_10152820727960942_1060423675_n
Great post.
adam
adam

Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Sorry to here that, Dag.

We are stronger in numbers though.

The GMMA hype train can't be stopped at this point and I think many fans are starting to see Dana's true colors.

We may not have millions of dollars on our side but we have the truth, and that is the most effective weapon.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:03 pm
CDF47 wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:zuffia try to ease their dirty secret history 1454905_10152820727960942_1060423675_n
Great post.
Kayneo speaks the truth.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum